1986 GN 18,000 Miles (Best Offer over $18,500 will take it)

STWizard

Hi Guys,

OK Guys, it started out at $21,500.00, then lower to $19,995.00.

I have over $20,000 invested in this GN, but I know with all the auto makers offering employee discounts that it has depressed the collector car market somewhat. I could hold onto this car and wait for prices to come back up, however, I want to build a new home and need to move this car. So best serious cash offer over $18,500.00 will take it. If you want an absolutely stunning example of the breed, this is it.

Let's deal...

See a description at 1986 Buick GN and more pictures at Pictures

Ask any questions.

Nice car but doesn't look unmolested. Wires have been changed and looks to have an aftermarket air intake and IC hoses on it. What other mods/replacements have been done? How did the rear filler on the driver's side get busted up like that and it appears the headliner is sagging. Is it?

Intercooler said:
Nice car but doesn't look unmolested. Wires have been changed and looks to have an aftermarket air intake and IC hoses on it. What other mods/replacements have been done? How did the rear filler on the driver's side get busted up like that and it appears the headliner is sagging. Is it?

He's upfront and honest about everything on his forsale page...maybe a bit quick to jump on him there????

Good luck on the sale of the car...looks very nice...

Greetings Intercooler,

Maybe I should remove the unmolested or change it to slightly molested? I guess when I put that on there I was refering to the engine has not had any major mods done to it, nor has the transmission, etc. I also stated this car still has the factory issued tires on it. I was also refering to the fact that the interior does not have any holes drilled in it, nor or there any stains or rips or adds ons added to it. I stated on the webpage what the minor mods were and that it could easily be put back to stock. The engine has not been modified in any way. It still has the original computer chip. I also stated on this webpage, the items that need to be replaced which includes the headliner. The bumper filler is basically turning to dust form age as other have done. I did not intend to mislead anyone into believing this car was as it came from the showroom. I tried to be as honest as I can in describeing this car. It is an exceptional car and a great value for anyone at what I'm offering it for. But then again everyone has their idea of what unmolested is and I did not take offense.

Mike

wants a tr said:
He's upfront and honest about everything on his forsale page...maybe a bit quick to jump on him there????

Good luck on the sale of the car...looks very nice...

Greetings Wants A TR,

Want a GN? Just kidding :biggrin:, thanks for the kind words. If anyone else wants to know how nice this car is, just ask Doug Hauser, the moderator of this NG and the person I purchased the car from. He was honest with me on describing the car when I purchased it form him and I'm trying to do the same...

Mike

Yes

and i must say it was as nice as advertised. thanks mike :)

hey

Thanks Gary,,,,,,wish my wife felt the same way :eek:

She said what are you gonna do with the TTA now :confused: sell it!

I said i doubt it,,,she said ok,,,,the doghouse for you :p

Wanna buy a TTA Cheap hahah :eek: