1986 Dark Blue T-Type w/ gray leather in Northern California *Needs Engine*

turbocarlab

One at a time
138k miles, newer tires, some minor dents/dings, needs bumper fillers and paint, non-posi, no rust, have original window sticker, has rod knock and will need an engine rebuild but still runs. Its unmodified except the exhaust and . I am the second owner of it and have too many other projects going on right now to deal with this one. Original California car with ca. blue license plates. $3000 OBO. Trying here before ebay or parting out. PM if interested for more info and photos.

IMG_9971.jpg

IMG_9970.jpg

IMG_9967.jpg

IMG_9968.jpg

IMG_9969.jpg

IMG_9964.jpg

IMG_9975.jpg

IMG_9966.jpg

IMG_9977.jpg

IMG_9986.jpg

Originally Posted by Bigjack7440 $2,500 shipped to SC ??? Let me know.

Like the ad reads PM if interested. I really don't want to chop this one up too.

Easy guys , just fishing he said obo I don't see any other offers. $2500 & I will have it picked up. I have lots of freinds with parkinglots btw ;););):(that's a car carrier truck

Concord, CA zip is 94520. Lots have shown interest but none have made any serious offers. Must be the economy. $2800. Thanks

Car for sale

Hi my name is Luis I all ready spoke to you about the car can you give a call when you get a chance so I can go see the car I Lost your number thank you!!!!

Wow!!!

If I had a place to put it i'd be at your door! I'm looking to get a new house with a garage right now. No rust at all? How are the weather seals? If I did get it, she be collecting dust outside until I find a new house. Can you send me more pics?

1986 T Type

Car is considered sold, deposit is on its way to CA. Will post if anything changes. thanks for all the interest.

1986 T type

Car is sold. Headed to Illinois soon!! I will be selling another 1986 caged white T Type on the board soon. PM me if interested in it.

Wow I lived in Pleasanton Hill and Concord since 03' and I've never seen this car around. Oh wait a sec. Did you used to show this car at the Kinder Meat Car show off of Willow Pass and then Sun Valley later on?