Digital Dash
Climate Control
Power Antenna
New OEM Carpet
Autometer Pillar Boost Gauge
2.1 Scanmaster

Misc:
Weld Draglite’s w/ BF G tires
Front are 225’s and Rear are 255’s all with great tread.
The car does have the original paint, it could use a paint job as well as bumper fillers, the car will come with two new front bumper fillers from gbodyparts.
The interior is in all around good shape, the front driver’s has a small tear in it (ask for photo)
The windshield has two small chips in it, been there since I’ve had it, haven’t ever spread.

Reason I’m selling the car is that a truck is more suited to my needs at this point in my life. I’m asking $8750 OBO. Many more pictures upon request

pur0007.jpg

pur0023.jpg

x001.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Nice car, Any rpo sticker pics? Along with closer shots, inside trunk, bottom of doors etc.

Nice clean car. Great pics, very detailed as they should be when selling a car. Nothing to hide there.

Great pics and detailed listing helps for a quick sale. Looks clean and cool color! Should sell pretty fast.

Great looking car, I love the bench seats with column shift combo. I'm sure it will sell soon.

I built the motor for this car, so if any interested buyers need to know more about the car from another source feel free to contact me.

One of the areas about a car that people usually tend to over look is UNDER THE CARPET. This is usually the first place I'd want to look when buying a GN or Turbo T. This is proof this car is well worth the asking price IMO.

One of the areas about a car that people usually tend to over look is UNDER THE CARPET. This is usually the first place I'd want to look when buying a GN or Turbo T. This is proof this car is well worth the asking price IMO.

When purchasing the cars you have, did you remove the carpet before or after you owned them?

Man this thing is awesome I cant believe no one has picked it up. I love the color looks great! Wish it was a little closer to the coast :/ Anyways good luck! Cant believe its still here