1986 buick t-type for sale

are the bumpers originally blacked out? or were they painted + spoiler? only one other 86 ttype i have seen with black out bumpers and trunk spoiler....the built date was around december almost an 87 car and we concluded it was probably one of the first experimental we4's that sneeked out as a w11 before they actually added the we4 pckg in 87 this one seems to have we4 symptoms, with interior color and black out..unfortunately i noticed no rpo in trunk wish i couldve seen some of the codes, if it was an original spoiler code car this might be a later in the year built 86 might have been one of the sneek'd out we4's before the actual 87 code We4

Bought this car yesterday, I new before or 95% that it was not any "sneek'd out we4" more research will be checked into.

are the bumpers originally blacked out? or were they painted + spoiler? only one other 86 ttype i have seen with black out bumpers and trunk spoiler....the built date was around december almost an 87 car and we concluded it was probably one of the first experimental we4's that sneeked out as a w11 before they actually added the we4 pckg in 87 this one seems to have we4 symptoms, with interior color and black out..unfortunately i noticed no rpo in trunk wish i couldve seen some of the codes, if it was an original spoiler code car this might be a later in the year built 86 might have been one of the sneek'd out we4's before the actual 87 code We4
Right! The bumpers were probably painted when the rear spoiler was added on, and as we all know only 1 TR, other than the GN/GNX, came with a factory spoiler....the WH1.

GP451003-1.jpg
GP451003-1.jpg Factory invoice to dealer

Well that makes it 100% - it was not an early WE4. Great piece of documentation, and good luck with the car, well bought.