1986 buick skyhawk T type coupe

dontsleep

1986 buick skyhawk T Type coupe, no sunroof, white in color, all black interior with recaro bucket seats,1.8 4cyl turbo, 4 speed stickshift,factory aluminum wheels,tach,boost gague,heat works,runs and drives the lower doors are rusty, and the car needs a tune up it has 129,000 orig miles on it and is all orig...i will try and get pictures but prefer a local sale or buyer to take a look at the car personaly, make an offer and drive it away !

please call me at 201 993 6890 anytime for more info and pictures requested

located in north new jersey and need to sell ASAP

$best offer

lol

ahahhhhhhahaahah

does anyone want this thing??? i need it gone before i start playing with it and get my self in trouble...it runs pretty good for what it is...tune it up and fill it up w/ gas and drive it !

cheep !!!!! $850?!!!!!! :cool:

i dont have pictures right now but if you want call me up right now, and ill go outside and take pics before it gets too dark its 521 here right now

it runs and drives fine, i dont see why it wouldent make it back to KC, but it smokes like i stated, i dunno whats wrong with it, my boy who had one said its probley a PC valve or something, im not gettin into it...but i really need it gone before i start playing with itlol

201 993 6890 anytime

MUST GO !