1986 Buick Regal T-Type with Stage 2 Motor

schmir1

1986 Buick Regal T-Type with Buick MotorSports Stage 2 Racing Motor. This one has all the good stuff and is Rosewood color. The motor has just been rebuilt by expert motor builder (Mike Laciura, Wildcat Performance in Adel, GA). This motor was featured in the Tom Shea, engine build article in the Sept / Oct and Nov / Dec 2007 GS Extra.

The transmission has just been freshened and upgraded with hardened parts by Master Transmission in Rosemount MN. It has a high stall non lock–up converter.

The car has a second fuel system for race fuel. This is a TSR fuel system that is switchable from the driver’s seat.

This car has all of the HP components that you would expect on a high end performance TR. It puts on a good appearance and runs well. Everything works.

Car specs are:
274 CID Stage 2 Buick MotorSports Racing motor (driven less than 2000 miles)
Buick Motorsports “Stroker” Crank
New Flat tappet cam, 214, GSCA club cam made by Reed Cams
M&A heads
New GT 70 turbo from Limit Engineering
C-Com FAST bank to bank ECU (I’m including laptop PC for tuning)
84 LB injectors (cleaned and flowed)
3500 stall converter and a 2004R transmission with hardened parts
Main in-tank pump with Kenne-Bell booster
TSR Racing Fuel System in Trunk with new MagnaFuel 4301 pump
Switchable for main to racing fuel pumps from inside car
New Main Fuel Pump
Enhance oiling system
New Spark booster
All gauges
All options
3.5” Down pipe with single 3” exhaust (low restriction muffler)
Front mounted intercooler
New Twin waste gates
Air Conditioner just serviced
Car comes 2 drag radial on T-Type wheels, 2 D.O.T. slicks on T-Type wheels, 4 radials on T-Type wheels, two extra radials, and 1 compact spare.
Note: New parts are parts that have less then 2 thousand miles on them.

Car has all options and completely streetable. This is a fun car. Car located in the Minneapolis area. Will sell for $19,000 FIRM.

Contact Bob Schmitt 612-308-6445 (cell)
robert.schmitt@q.com
Can send pics

Attachments

• car&street.jpg
    car&street.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 1,322
  • Buick_Driver_Interior.jpg
    Buick_Driver_Interior.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 1,321
  • Buick_Engine_Front_Shot.jpg
    Buick_Engine_Front_Shot.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 1,315
What else have you done to it since you posted it for sale last year? Any upgrades?

This is coming from someone who has built its virtual twin 15 years ago (minus all the chrome), this is one smoking deal. GLWS!

Yeah as I'm pricing parts for my build I think to myself... WOW ! this car is a freggin steal ! Hell I could buy it paint it black and switch my interior over and still be ahead.. :tongue:

Very nice car and your giving it away? Someone is going to get quite a sleeper and street driver. WOW, #!!!!!:eek:

I bet with this combo on pump gas its good for 700rwhp easy and on the good stuff 850-900rwhp no prob, WOW, nice