1986 Buick Regal T-type (chicago Area) Very Nice!!!

spooleo13

For sale is a 1986 buick regal T-Type in great condition. The exterior color is a GM metallic blue. It was just repainted two years ago by a very reputable body shop. The car has never had rust or been hit, also the car has never been raced just street driven. The motor is a 3.8 liter turbocharged V6 with 79K original miles on it. The oil was changed every 3000 miles with synthetic Mobil 1 oil. The trans is a 200R4 and is very strong. The 8.5 inch 10 bolt rearend was built using all Moser parts including 33 spline Moser axles, 3:23 Moser gear, Moser c-clip eliminators, and a Moser spool. The suspension on the car is stock except for 2" drop spindles in the front, and a airbag in the right rear. The Modifications that are done to the car are 3" down pipe, Turbonetics Deltagate, 255lph intank fuel pump, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, 50lb injectors, Kenne Bell front mount intercooler, Manual boost controller, 409 taylor race wires, and a 3" maf pipe. The A/C was removed from the car but I have everything to put it right back if thats what you want. The interior on the car is in good shape with slight wear. I would say it's a 7 out of a 10. Wheels on the car are Weld Pro Stars. 15x8 in the back, and 15x3 in the front. I will also be throwing in the original T-Type wheels with two decent tires. The tires that are on the car now are Mickey Thompson Drag Radials 275/60/15 in the back, which have about 200 miles on them The front tires are Micket Thompson ET Fronts that need to be replaced because thay are bald. This car is a real head turner and has won multiple trophys at local car shows. It looks and sounds great! If you would like to see the car in person it's located in Plainfield IL. Just contact me to make arrangments. 815-715-2023 or 630-336-8880 Looking to get 9,000 Thanks!
100_3090.jpg

100_3091.jpg

100_3104.jpg

100_3059.jpg

100_3085.jpg

Thats a nice ride. Paint looks smooth. Someone local paint it?

What intercooler?

Rick

My father painted the car about 2 years ago. He's bean doing body, and paint work for 25+ years, and does an awesome job. I believe the front mount intercooler is a Kenne Bell.

My father painted the car about 2 years ago. He's bean doing body, and paint work for 25+ years, and does an awesome job. I believe the front mount intercooler is a Kenne Bell.

Guess it does not get much more local than that. :biggrin: Good luck!

Bump for good looking car. If I can sell my mustang soon would definitely be interested in looking at.