1986 Buick Regal Limited 455

ecna

1986 Buick Regal Limited 455 - $6,900

Absolutely rust-free southern car with a nice repaint. I have never seen door bottoms so clean!

The only problem with the car is the Landau top is cracked from the sun and should be replaced.

Other than that it’s a great looking sleeper in the beautiful Rosewood color and factory Grand National wheels with great caps and tires.

I did not do the conversion so I’m unclear on some of the specs.

It’s a rebuilt ’73 455 with AM&P ported Stage 1 heads. I have the flow sheet and the Lunati cam card. It has a TA intake, Holley 850 carb and headers.

The car has a 3.42 8.5” rear from a Grand National.

TH400 w/ 3000 converter.

It has Autometer Oil and Water gauges on an a-pillar pod and a Monster Tach on the side of the dash pod.

The car ran 12.0 at BG with the previous owner.

I have a brand new Torque Tech 3” side exit (GN style) exhaust system with brand new Dynomax mufflers that should quiet it down a bit as the current exhaust ends in front of the rear axle.

I also have a brand new Iceman dual exhaust, engine / tranny swap G-body crossmember.

I can also include a brand new aluminum F-body radiator and Turbo Regal hold down as I wanted to with a more stock appearance than the Griffin racing radiator currently installed.

Two cars are two much for me right now, so one has to go.

You can find pics of the car here…

Picasa Web Albums - Eric - 455 Regal

You can see a short video and hear it idle here…

YouTube - 1986 Buick Regal Limited 455

E-mail me at Buicks@aol.com with any questions.

Thanks,
Eric

Attachments

• 455Regal.jpg
    455Regal.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 380