1986 BUICK REGAL GRAND NATIONAL - 26k miles - INTERCOOLED TURBO V6 - STOCK - MINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

97ramsst

GRAND NATIONAL
DSC00955.jpg

We are selling our amazing 1986 BUICK REGAL GRAND NATIONAL with ORIGINAL PAINT. The car is 1 of 5,512 GNs made in 1986 and has only 26,902 ACTUAL MILES. I can not stress to you just how nice and original this car is! NEVER any wrecks or accidents and never driven in bad weather.

This car is MUSEUM QUALITY and needs nothing! Its all original with no modifications. It of course has the Intercooled Turbo 3.8L V6. This car is a collector's car and has been treated like one its whole life. I have tons of documentation and paperwork with the car, including the original window sticker and owners manuals. I also have service records on it dating back to 1990.

The car is mechanically perfect and runs and drives like new (as you would expect from such a low mile car.) It has electronic climate control air conditioning that is ice cold! It has the stock radio and the power antenna does work. It optioned very well with GU6 (3.42 rear end) and G80 (positive traction.) The tires are BRAND NEW Firestone Firehawk tires.

The paint and body are are in wonderful condition for ORIGINAL PAINT. The best ORIGINAL PAINT I have ever seen on a GN. There is ZERO RUST on the car....none anywhere!!! They are no dings or dents anywhere in it either. Its in great shape top to bottom. The undercarriage is as clean as the top (though not detailed...its just clean) and again has (NO RUST ANYWHERE!)

The interior is in amazing condition...it looks like a low mile garage kept car should. Its all stock with no issues of any kind. It looks and smells like new!

The engine is completely stock...there have been no modifications to it in anyway! Its stock like you would expect a collector car to be.

ASKING PRICE IS $22500 CASH
Call or Text me at 229-894-0165 if interested.
I am located in Athens, AL (just outside of Huntsville.)

We are open to trades but BE REALISTIC....I could list things we are interested in but I dont know what you have. It has to be something as cool and nice as this car....I can tell you am not interested in a project car, a race car, a motorcycle, camper or a boat. Trade value on this car is $25,000.

MORE PICS (INCUDING UNERCARRIAGE PICS) CAN BE SEEN HERE:
http://s413.photobucket.com/albums/pp213/1997ramsst/26KMILE86GN/

DSC00932.jpg

DSC00960.jpg

DSC00952.jpg

DSC00929.jpg

DSC01060.jpg

DSC01095.jpg

DSC01101.jpg

DSC01158.jpg

DSC01108.jpg

DSC01100.jpg

DSC01120.jpg

DSC01126.jpg

DSC01075.jpg

DSC01117.jpg

DSC01067.jpg

DSC01068.jpg

DSC01069.jpg

DSC00992.jpg

i gotta tell you it seems you made some pretty good investments in the 80's bought yourself a bunch of turbo buicks and kept them for all these years, nice low mile GN just as beautiful as the wh1.. Priced extremely well.. What camera do you use? The pics are amazing.

Very nice and good looking car. When was the Speedometer replaced?

The speedometer was not replaced...you send yours in to Kirban and they recalibrate it to register 145 and put an overlay on it. Its original to the car. It was done in 1990 I believe but I would have to go back and look.

The odometer is accurate and true...I have plenty of documentation to support it.

This is the very first time Iv'e EVER asked or said anything about a car on here for sale BUT and I qoute you ::

The undercarriage is as clean as the top (though not detailed...its just clean) and again has (NO RUST ANYWHERE!)
May I ask what that is covering the A-frames, trans cross member, driveshaft, rear control arms and rear end , ect. ??
Yes it is a DAMN nice preserved car. But that is RUST my friend. GLWS

This is the very first time Iv'e EVER asked or said anything about a car on here for sale BUT and I qoute you ::

The undercarriage is as clean as the top (though not detailed...its just clean) and again has (NO RUST ANYWHERE!)
May I ask what that is covering the A-frames, trans cross member, driveshaft, rear control arms and rear end , ect. ??

I think we all know the difference between rust and surface rust. If I came to look at a car which the seller stated "no rust" and I looked at the undercarriage and saw "surface rust" on the unpainted parts, I wouldn't be angry & feel lied to. Although my 86 GN had around 60k on it, it had no rust, including no surface rust on any of the suspension, drivetrain, or fuel tank. I didn't see any pics of the bottom of this car, so I can't comment but don't be surprised if it is as clean as the top if it never saw rain and was stored correctly as mine was.

Well go up and click on the link to show you the underneath of the car. You call it what you like but it's still RUST.
My 87-GN that Iv'e owned for 21 years has never had any kind of rust underneath it. By the way ALL rust starts on the surface of something ??

Let me be CRYSTAL CLEAR...this car has NO RUST on it or in it!!! SURFACE RUST on suspension pieces is expected on any of these cars that have not had undercoating applied (GOOD THING IF IT DOESNT!) or had the suspension spray bombed. IF YOU DONT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RUST AND SURFACE RUST YOUR NOT INTO THESE CARS ENOUGH TO BE A BUYER ON THIS CAR ANYWAY. For the uninformed...This car IS prestine and untouched underneith....please understand that uncoated metal on the suspension of any car gets surface rust on it. Surface rust IS NOT the start of RUST anywhere and if you have any common since you know that. Its a shame I even have to explain that on a forum thats supposed to have car smart people on it.

I think the fact that I posted detail pics of the undercarriage and lower body panels shows well that I am describing this car VERY indepth and with great attention to detail...I have sold hundreds of high end cars like this and have never had anything but praise and gratitude from the buyers of my cars on the accuracy of the description. AND AGAIN LET ME ASURE YOU THIS CAR HAS NO RUST ON IT OR IT.

NOW PLEASE DO NOT POST UNLESS YOU HAVE SERIOUS INTREST IN THE CAR...IF YOU ARE A INTERESTED BUYER PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK ANYTHING.

Look, lets leave this pissing match alone from here on out as far as rust... Take it to Private Conversations from this point forward, period.

Don't insult my / our intelligence saying you posted this for sale in a forum that is suppooses to have "car smart people" on it.

I like your approach I must say, you post a thread in the "Members Ride section" saying look at our pristine such and such car.... and then it shows up in the Cars For Sale Forum about a week later.

That is a very nice approach, get people to look at the car and then list it for sale... very clever I might ad.

I did go back and count, you have posted a car for sale 43 different times on here, out of like 50 started threads.

Maybe you would be interested in sponsoring the board a little bit with the free advertisement we give you? Just a thought,

Ty

Status
Not open for further replies.