1986 Buick Grand National/ T Type Roller Must see!!!!

WIKEDV6

I am posting this for a friend of mine, he needs money. He moved to TX, the car is in my possession here in the Chicago area. I hate see this car go, there is a lot of sweat and hard work in this car by all of us. This was Ron Pilati’s old car from ANS Performance back in the day. It was Silver at the time with plate that read Stock V6. Maybe be some of you may remember it from BG in the 90’s
This car has custom paint job (Atomic Orange and Black) spend over 8k on that alone. Fiber Glass doors with power windows and locks, Fiber glass Hood and truck, Fiberglass front and rear bumpers, custom core support and fender rails.
8 point cage, Four link setup with Ford 9”, 35 Spline axels, 3.73 gear and spool, Coil Over Shocks. Notched frame, Drop spindles. (Another 12K invested) Wilwood. Manual brakes master cylinder setup. S10 manual steering Box, Center Line rims with and Skinnys up front, 15 Gal fuel cell, Full GN interior and so on.
The car has gone 151mph+ also sixty footed 1.27 on Drag radials. The setup works!
Just drop in your power train and go!!!
$8500 Firm!! Serious inquiry only no tire kickers please, No trades! It will take some over 20K to replicate this setup.

If you need further information you can contact me here or my cel # is 630-965-1987.

Thanks
Prasad

Attachments

• midwestchlnge 005.jpg
    midwestchlnge 005.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 1,569
  • insurance pics 112.jpg
    insurance pics 112.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 1,563
  • insurance pics 130.jpg
    insurance pics 130.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 1,568
  • insurance pics 115.jpg
    insurance pics 115.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 1,566
  • DSCF0432.jpg
    DSCF0432.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 1,569
I will try to get some more pics this weekend, she is tucked away right now!!!!

Correction, the car has a ladder bar setup not 4 link like I stated initially...Thanks TurboCliff for pointing that out!!!!

Good looking ride at one heck of a deal, shouldn't last long Prasad, you know you want to build it :biggrin:

Ty

Good looking ride at one heck of a deal, shouldn't last long Prasad, you know you want to build it :biggrin:

Ty

Thanks Ty, I hate to see this thing go. I am not much of a racer I just like cruise my toys but every where we took this car, people flocked to it and drooled all over it. I got few buddies trying to get the money together so that it says in the family but who ever comes up with the cash at this point she goes. Right now it's sitting there with complete stage II powertrain which I already bought, I just need to yank it out of there before she gets sold.

Well to make a long story short, the owner of car moved back to IL from TX. His old company opened back up and got his union job back making good money but he still needs to get back on his feet. Nick didn't want to take the car away from him since he moved back. ( what a nice guy LOL):biggrin: So Nick gave the car back to him and we were able to help out our buddy financially so that he can keep his car. Hey after all, we are all a big family right?

Prasad:cool: