1986 Buick Grand National RUST FREE SHELL

psiedv6

I have a 1986 Grand National with CLEAN CA TITLE and RUST FREE SHELL ONLY "frame is sold"

Why keep putting money into a clone, rust bucket, 84-85, or salvage title car when you can have this.

If your transport company needs a forklift to load it, I have it. If you want to buy this shell, you will need to send a money order or cashiers check and the tracking number when sent. I have had so many guys now tell me that they are sending me money or a deposit and then I never hear from them again. Don't waste my time with your dreams or wish lists.

$1400 FIRM
GN body1.JPG
GN body2.JPG
GN Back1.JPG
GN Back2.JPG
GN floor1.JPG
GN floor2.JPG
GN floor3.JPG
GN floor4.JPG
VIN.JPG
View attachment 159948

I'm looking into shipping this, I'm in baltimore maryland. I'm sure it would prob be about 1500 or so. I'll let you know if i decide to follow through with purchase. Thank you.

Still available, I have had a lot of guys interested, but still no deal made yet.

There was only 7,896 Turbo Buicks produced in 1986 and 5,512 where GN's

might want to be flexible on the price. Dont need it, but just saying...

might want to be flexible on the price. Dont need it, but just saying...

That is lowest I will go, considering that I have sold vin 7's shells for 3K before. Not sure I need your comment or your advice of selling something when I know for a fact I have owned more Turbo Buicks then most. What I think is really stupid is that you say "Dont need it, but just saying" ????? Why do I care what you think, I don't think I asked anyone what the value is, I know what the value is on pretty much everything on these cars. :rolleyes:

A lot of rocker panel kickers, but still no real buyer on this shell.

Also, I have a 87 turbo T Limited that I will start to part out if anyone is interested, gray leather with black out package, it was going to be a race car because it has a Ca. salvaged title from a small fender bender from the original owner.

Also, I have a 87 turbo T Limited that I will start to part out if anyone is interested, gray leather with black out package, it was going to be a race car because it has a Ca. salvaged title from a small fender bender from the original owner.

Do you have a grey limited console?
How much shipped to PA 18015 ??

WOW, thats a clean rust free body!
"flexible on price" ????
you have to be kidding! at this price its a give away!
if you cannot afford it, don't post and show your ignorance!

Damn, if that gutted shell is a give away at 1400 then my titled complete roller (no engine or trans) at 1500 was down right stolen. Wish I would have known.

Its needed! But on the wrong coast.

You aint kidding there. If I had the cash I would buy his rosewood car for sure.5k is a good price with the parts on the car. The shipping sucks. But that shell for 1400 is cheap. Start pricing out quarters and floors and you have already passed up 1400 and then the labor to replace now your over 3k. If he still hs the rosewood car when Im in arizona I might have to check it out.

I wasn't trying to be a douche when I posted. That thing is worth $ in the northern areas. Getting it there costs $.

I wasn't trying to be a douche when I posted. That thing is worth $ in the northern areas. Getting it there costs $.
You were not being a douche if you ask me.At least you had the balls to say it. I wish we could find some rust free bodies up here in Chicago. The shipping part is the killer part .It costs as much as the body itself.