1986 Buick Grand National for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluehair

86 buick grand national, mostly original with a little over 69,000 miles. Car was professionally painted 4 years ago with base coat clear coat and looks great, all trim, windows, bumpers etc...were removed and work done correctly looks better than factory. Interior is clean, no rips or tears, small crack in top dash speaker grill but barely noticeable. Factory radio was just refurbished and a ipod jack installed on rear of radio keeping the stock appearing. Boost, water, and oil pressure gauges. All new GM NOS bumper fillers were installed when car was painted also. Wheels look great with almost new BFG tires 225 60 tires.

Engine:
Stock block, heads, intake, etc... only mods are valve springs, new valve cover gaskets, ta49 turbo, volt booster, adjustable fuel regulator, k&n cone filter, 3" downpipe, test pipe, hooker dual exhaust 2 1/2". Everything works as it should, runs strong, no smoke etc...

Rearend:
3:73 gear, posi traction, stock axles and studs.

Transmission:
Was just rebuilt maybe 50 miles ago, all new clutches, shift kit, third gear, etc... 2400 stahl converter with lockup, shifts hard, chirps tires in drive and all works great.

Overall car is in great to excellent shape. It is not a total show car by no means, it is driven on sunny days, car has never seen rain since it was new I believe. I am 4th owner of car and know the complete history of car as it has been local among friends. I have receipts, records, order sheet, copy of window sticker, manuals, shop manuals, etc...that all go with car. I have a few of the original pieces that were taken off car when replaced also. Original spare and jack are still in trunk where they should be. I love to take the car the grocery, cruises, and shows, it rides and drives great.

Asking $16,500 o.b.o.
Elizabethtown, Ky
call or text or send message 270-300-2157
I can not deliver, can meet within a reasonable distance from Elizabethtown.

Attachments

• IMAG0896.jpg
    IMAG0896.jpg
    728.1 KB · Views: 174
  • IMAG0987.jpg
    IMAG0987.jpg
    614.4 KB · Views: 180
  • IMAG0988.jpg
    IMAG0988.jpg
    754.8 KB · Views: 188
  • IMAG0989.jpg
    IMAG0989.jpg
    695.3 KB · Views: 172
  • IMAG0990.jpg
    IMAG0990.jpg
    603.9 KB · Views: 172
I forgot to mention that also included with sale is two extra GN rims with good hoosier 27x10.5 quick time pro's, scanmaster 2.1, and new turbo tweak adjustable chip installed about 2 weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.