1986 Buick Grand National for sale

Drewfox

Random Member
I have a 1986 Buick Grand National with 105,000 miles. Original paint, it is starting to crack in some places especially by upper part of door. No rust on this car at all. The floor is in excellent shape. There are some minor dents and dings on car again it is 25 years old. The interior is in excellent shape, has two new Corbeau seats, no cracks in dash, carpet is excellent shape. The engine runs great; it has a small oil leak at the rear main seal. The engine was rebuilt about 13 years ago before I purchased it. I am not sure what types of internals are in the engine, but I can say that it runs really good. The transmission was rebuilt by extreme automatics about the same time as the engine. The suspension has been rebuilt with Hotchkis parts, with up graded front brakes. The front brakes are Caprice 9C1 front disk. Polyurethane body bushings have also been installed with the upgraded GNX bushing. There are probably some items that I am forgetting so just ask. In the price of the car are also all the parts that go with it. If you do purchase the car bring a large truck to take all the parts.

IMG_0330.JPG
IMG_0331.JPG
IMG_0332 (2).jpg
IMG_0333.JPG
IMG_0334.JPG

Engine pics? engine/tranny receipts.. I mean how you know it was rebuilt? engine/tranny? cause someone said? bumper fillers are they just old and faded or been replaced?
inside door pics, interior pics? Oh where's the original front seats? thanks

Z16z06 the engine was rebuilt by the 2nd owner. I'm the third sorry no receipts. The transmission was rebuilt by extreme automatics. The bumper fillers are original and just faided. No cracks or breaks. I have the original seats. I'll post all the other pictures as soon as I have time.

Thank you for the answers

Send me an email with the extra pics please I tried to start a conversation and I guess one can't write to everyone because their wasn't an option for that under your nickname on here.

torched03@yahoo.com

I bet that car sold by now? don't ya think from last May?

On shipping a car you can check online, depends where the car is and you are.

I'm in Texas and its about 1200 bucks to ship from CA to TX

you can check different transport sites like uship.com

Good luck, hope this one is still for sale for you

I wonder whats the Cost To Get it Shipped to California... I have the Money To Purchase It...