1986 Buick Grand National... built motor etc.. cheap to sell

kazfan30

I just recently bought this car and really would like to keep it, but i have little time anymore and some personal issues have come up and it needs to go. I bought this car as it is and have done nothing to it, It drives fine but has few issues that if someone knows these cars(i dont) could probably fix really easy. Alot of money has been put into this car, it just needs someone with the time and energy to bring it to potential and thats not me right now. My loss is your gain, Im asking 12,000.00 OBO for it thats what i have invested my name is Jeremy, feel free to call me if interested. 601-408-0376 or email at kazfan31@yahoo.com.

here is the list of mods given to me when i bought the car..
.020 stock block, JE pistons 9:1, ARP main studs, Billet steel main caps, Buick motorsports crank, ARP head studs, Comp cam and lifters, Champion GN1 aluminum heads o-ringed w/locwire head gaskets, comp cams roller timing set, Precision remote oil filter and Turbo feed, Precision PT52 turbo, stock ported lower intake, Hemco upper intake, 70mm TB, 65# injectors, Front mount intercooler, fully built 2004r with 4000 Coan 9.5" convertor, Stock ceramic coated headers, ATR 3" DP with Dual deltagate wastegates, Deltagate turbo controller, 2 1/2 stainless exhaust, flowmasters(yuck) HD driveshaft, Safety loop, Dual fuel pumps, LT1 sensor with MAF translator, Scanmaster 2, aluminum radiator, ROH 17x8.5s, crossdrilled rotors, and i also purchased a set of stock wheels to put on car. All i can think of but few other things im sure i left out

grandnational013.jpg

grandnational012.jpg

grandnational011.jpg

grandnational010.jpg

grandnational009.jpg

grandnational008.jpg

grandnational007.jpg

grandnational006.jpg

grandnational005.jpg

Car cranks and drives good until accelerating then it stumbles bad ..could be a sensor..tune..I dunno? And buying a modded car I don't know What the tune looks like or whose chip is in it. Honestly have not had the time to even figure it out. I knew it had issues but went for it for the condition of the car and the parts that it has. If someone knows these cars..I been building ls based cars..I see a monster of a car and good looking too.. if I get no reasonable offers ill keep it and eventually find the time to fix it... but personal things at home leads me to let it move on to a new home.

Decided to withdraw the sale of car till i can get it up and going "right" i have gotten the idle issues and several other things cleared up but few other things need to be fixed... and it drives really good now... It will be back up for sale soon but i got few other things to clear up and get right on the car before i feel good about selling it to anyone. :) Im not that kind of guy, if someone buys this car it will run and be as advertised.

Thanks man, its little "nick nack" things that need to be addressed (brake lights wont come on, needs coolant temp sensor, wiring looks like a$$, lol stuff like that nothing bad or serious at all) and i got burnt a little on things that i assumed worked, and dont.

Thanks man, its little "nick nack" things that need to be addressed (brake lights wont come on, needs coolant temp sensor, wiring looks like a$$, lol stuff like that nothing bad or serious at all) and i got burnt a little on things that i assumed worked, and dont.
When you decide to sell let me know im in tennessee and very interested! my # is 423-9203768 Lamont Gentry thanks!