1986 Buick Grand National $15,000 Must Sell!

bluehair

86 Buick GN, 70,000 orig miles, hardtop car, roll up windows, manual seats, clean almost perfect interior, no rips or tears, never smoked in etc... Tinted windows, cold cold AC works great, factory radio with iPod/mp3 hookup, 22 mpg, drive anywhere, fly in, drive home...great bfg tires, wheels in great condition. Car is clean inside and out. One repaint that looks brand new, excellent condition, no dents, dings, nicks, etc... garage kept with quilt on it. I drive it on Sundays to church, car cruises and shows, and once to drag strip.

Well maintained, I have history of car, local to this area since new. I am 4th owner. I have build sheet, dealer order stuff, brochures, articles, window sticker, receipts for recalls and warranties etc.
I have two extra Buick wheels and Hoosier quick time pro's(few passes left) that go with car.

Modifications: all less than 2,000 miles
TA49 turbo
45# injectors
z28 valve springs
volt booster
adj. boost regulator threaded rod
adj. fuel regulator
3:73 gears with posi
k&n filter cone
3" downpipe
2 1/2" dual exhaust hooker mufflers, test pipe
scanmaster 2.1
turbo tweak 93 octane chip

NEW TRANSMISSION less than 500 miles
2800 BTE converter lock up
shift kit
hardened input shaft
all new clutches, etc...
WORKS great and shifts hard every gear

Only ran it once 1/8th mile track, 16lbs. boost, 93 octane, drove it to track and ran 8.15 @ 84 mph. obviously has way more in it with tuning and better fuel/alky etc...

I hate to sell it, but major house repairs and im need the $$$. Will take reasonable cash offer. It is a clean clean rust free, no bondo, garage kept, nice car. It is not a show car by no means but its one of the nicest you will find for the money. I try to be up front and honest and will send any picture of any part of the car you need if serious buyer. I do not and will not hide anything.

Only issue with car that I know of currently is the rear main seal of motor appears to be leaking a little. my garage floor tells me it is leaking from time to time. I guess if I had 70,000 miles on me id leak somewhere to.
Engine is stock, cam, intercooler, heads(other than valve springs), block all stock...

Asking $15,000 but will take reasonable cash offers as I need to Sell asap.
Car is located in Elizabethtown, Ky
email or pm me if interested.
phone or text 270 300 2157

thanks for looking and your time.

Car no longer for sale. I sold my truck instead for easy quick cash.
Thanks for the interest. Now I can concentrate on making black beatty faster and prettier...

Wise move....in a year or two you won't even remember the truck.....but you'd always wished you had kept the GN, had you sold it. Maybe see you in E-Town some time when we're visiting.