1986 Buick GN for sale... Clean

kazfan30

Hate to sell this car cause i LOVE it, but few things on the home turf are changing and i already never have time for the car and wife has ended the money for it...so its time to move on from me. I bought this car several months ago and its been a fun project getting it running and cleaned up. The car is in great shape and i have put about 2k in in lately, (2) brand new nittos over 500.00 and have 16 miles on them! I drive it all around and it drives and handles great, but still has a fuel or short issue that i have not found or had time to chase.. Car will lean out bad when trying to go WOT, so some work still needs to be done to complete her. Maybe an easy fix, dunno and to be honest dont have time or anymore money to put in it. lol..
12,000.00 OBO Text or call me, Make me an offer.. Jeremy 601-408-0376

Chip: Full throttle speed, adjustable, just installed last week
along with new ECM, old one was bad.

Factory options(not all GNS have):
power drivers seat, power windows, rear defrost, limited slip rear.

Interior:
8 out of 10, installed a radio and brand new speakers(not in car when purchased) All NEW Autometer gauges installed with Pods.. center horn button new, Scanmaster 2

Engine:
Buick block .020, ARP main studs, Billet steel main caps, Buick Motorsports crank, JE pistons 9:1, ARP head studs, Champion GN1 ALUMINUM heads, Comp roller cam setup 208, Loc wired head gaskets, Comp cams double roller chain, Presicion remote oil filter/turbo feed, Stock ported lower intake, Hemco Upper intake, 70mm Tbody, LT1 MAF with Translater, Aluminum Radiator from GN1 performance

Turbo:
Precision PT52 60mm (too small), ATR 3" DP, Tial 38mm wg

Fuel: 60# injectors, 255 in tank, 255 inline

Exhaust: Cottons Dual 2 1/2 inch, BRAND NEW magnaflows, Stock ceramic coated headers

Drivetrain: Built 2004r by Jimmys Transmissions, told was good to 800hp, Coan 4k convertor, HD trans cooler, Driveshaft loop
gn011.jpg

gn014.jpg

gn015.jpg

gn010.jpg

gn001.jpg

gn005.jpg

gn004.jpg

gn003.jpg

gn006.jpg

Few things i forgot to place in ad, car has around 78k miles on body, car is located in Hattiesburg, Mississippi and also forgot to add the car has a front mount behind the grille intercooler as well.

Dont be scared to shoot me a reasonable offer either.. car has to be gone in few weeks

Very clean looking GN. Only if you were closer. 12k is a fair price. You shouldn't have a problem selling her. Good luck!