1986 / 87 TR Injector Harness Clearance

OK, we have a few people interested in the new harness so for a limited time the new G77 injector harness will be on sale for 25% off.
If the injector harness is purchased with the 'hotwire' option we will throw in a free t-shirt. Simply add the t-shirt of your choice to your shopping basket and when checking out use the coupon code FREE and click apply. This will zero out the price for the t-shirt.

Thanks.

Sorry arived to this thread late. Is the sale still going on? I clicked on the link and could not find that package deal.

This is an injector harness. It has nothing to do with a DP fuel pump harness.
Correct me if im wrong but the double pumper harness has a hotwire harness built into it right? I havent installed mine yet but that was my understanding when i bought it..If so then i was wondering if the same connection is present in that hotwire harness to connect the injector harness to it or is it a completely different hotwire sorry im a rookie at wiring...thx again :biggrin:

Correct me if im wrong but the double pumper harness has a hotwire harness built into it right? I havent installed mine yet but that was my understanding when i bought it..If so then i was wondering if the same connection is present in that hotwire harness to connect the injector harness to it or is it a completely different hotwire sorry im a rookie at wiring...thx again :biggrin:

Two totally different applications without a common interface.
The HW for the injector harness is just for the injector harness and nothing else.

Wont be able to put my order in untill this friday afternoon will the sale still be going on? I deffinetly like that price.

Wont be able to put my order in untill this friday afternoon will the sale still be going on? I deffinetly like that price.

The web store has been set to deactivate the 'FREE' promo code at 00:00hr EST Monday Sept 13/10.

yep.. i have ... thks – THAT SHIRT IS AWESOME!!!!, great quality.... my wife and my brother-in-law want one now:D