1986-7 Used Stock Fan & Stock D5 Converter

Nick Micale

Tech Advisor
Staff member
We do lots of performance builds and have many good used parts in the "pile".

If anyone needs a good, used stock fan or a D5 converter, pay the shipping and you can own it!

I also have a mint Arizona GN frame and both rear quarter panels which are rust free, will take a reasonable offer for them.

Sorry guys, my "surplus" fans and converters are on the way to board members, and have no others to give away at this point.

Hey Nick, that was really a nice offer. Thank you for doing that. Next time I'll be a little quicker and try to grab a D5.
Terrific group of cats we have for these awesome cars. Thanks for the give backs! We appreciate you guys!

Hey Nick, that was really a nice offer. Thank you for doing that. Next time I'll be a little quicker and try to grab a D5.
Terrific group of cats we have for these awesome cars. Thanks for the give backs! We appreciate you guys!

I have a stock D5 converter if your still looking for one.. I'm not sure on how to ship something like this but we can try. I'm in south east Florida.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 40
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 39
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 37
B
Where's BG? I'm in Delaware. Would you mind shipping?[/QUOTE

Bowling Green KY. Real big buick meet there every year. If you pm me your address I'll see what something like this would cost to ship out to you. I'm in south Florida.