1985 T-Type w/455

jgonzales

Thinking about selling my project car.... 1985 T-Type, off white, blue cloth interior, 455 w/Stage 1 heads, 200-4R, aluminum radiator w/dual electric fans, dual exhaust with Dynomax bullet mufflers... not finished, still needs some work, I don't have time to work on it any more. It's in East Texas area, would need to be trailered home, looking for somewhere around $4500, also interested in trades...

Edit: Forgot to mention... original engine/turbo/harness will be included if sold

Car is still for sale. I need to get rid of it ASAP because I'm quitting my job and moving. I will let it go for $2500. It will also come with an extra set of heads and an extra crank. The car does run, but can't be driven because the transmission needs to be rebuilt/replaced and it needs an alternator with higher output for the fans. Pictures are available if anyone wants them. E-mail me at joeg_2001@yahoo.com, thanks!

Still for sale. I'm considering pulling the motor/trans/radiator if anyone is looking for a project. It would still come with the original engine/turbo/harness and possibly the transmission. Let me know if you're interested, pics are available. E-mail me at joeg_2001@yahoo.com

As you can see, the "bumper fillers" need to be replaced. There are a couple dents, no rust. Pretty clean interior for 20 years old. More pics are available...

Attachments

• Buick LF.jpg
    Buick LF.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 69
How much for just the body, no motor or tranny? Does it have an 8.5 rear or 7.5 rear? Is the A/c still there? Where exactly are you? Got more pics?