1985 T-type project needs gone

fyrlt67

So long story short about 3 years ago I took the car out for a ride ran out of alcohol and blew a head gasket! Took it down for the gaskets and just got out of control, the car has 85k on the clock, t-top, power windows, power locks, cruise and tilt, Lear Seager power seats, posi rear. Car is apart but all there, by apart I mean doors, fenders, interior, and glass out of car, most has been taken to bare metal and epoxy primed. One small rust spot on drivers door that was patched, a few pin hole in the drivers rear fender and a couple of small spot under the t-top weatherstrip(maybe 2"x2" total). I bought the car with a hole in one of the piston and had the motor completely rebuilt, .030 over, hot cam, 86-87 ignition, alcohol injection, larger turbo, ported throttle body, 3" down pipe, and more! Also have all parts to put it back stock to include the stock wheels, down pipe and turbo and a few extras. I will throw in $125 in Gbodyparts.com gift certificate. Promotion at work and a grandson that is a motocross phenom leave me with little time to,work on the car and it would be better in a new loving home, I spend 6 years looking for this car, actually the first new car I ever owned was a '85 T $3500(I have more than that in the motor) and guarantee you get to see tears in my eyes as it pulls away

Sorry for the long delay in pictures! It's Ohio and frankly its been cold and this is the first weekend off motocross racing. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to upload them onto this post!! so go here to see some picture, want a specific photo let me know <iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s1110.photobucket.com/user/fyrlt67/embed/slideshow/1985 T-type regal project car"></iframe> The pictures with my finger in them are the small rust sections in the t-top are all are in the roof line above the a-post,

To update the car it has 50# MSD injectors with a Walbro pump, hot wire kit, electric fan, egr block plate, custom fabbed turbo/TB clock plate, the turbo link software/cable go with the car, a complete set of 86-87 GM service and body manuals are included also, again I am sure I am forgetting something. The seats will need recovered and I pitched the carpet, I cracked the windshield when I took it out, the rear bumper fillers are cracked and it need a new hood liner. Probably missing some random screws and bolts, I just want to be honest here. But the body is super clean with very little rust! NO I don't want to part the car out or sell pieces, will only sell as a package deal

Last edited: