1985 Regal T Type for sale (good car to modify)

milehighttype

what the title says.
I'll start here: previous owner had the motor rebuilt by a shop in 2001.
It had sat since 2008, then I rescued it in hopes of being able to fix it up and make it a nice street strip car. I'm 19 years old and wish I could afford it, but I'm overwhelmed with what it would take to finish the car. I also didn't know about anything about hot air cars until I bought this one and joined this forum. I bought the car in non running condition.
The car is .30 over with an isky cam. I have all the specs on the cam, as well as the copy of the check for the motor rebuild and other information.
it has Poston headers, crossover pipe, and down pipe to 2 1/2 inch exhaust out the back. Turbo mufflers and a cat.
The turbo was rebuilt in 2001 when the motor was done.
There is probably less then 5000 miles on the rebuild: It was only temp plated past 2006 or so, as the previous owner had major health problems.
The car runs and drives as of now. The transmission and engine work good. Car sounds great with all the exhaust on it. The car makes 9.5 psi of boost.
The interior is pretty nice. It needs the console cover, (I will probably do that before the car is sold) and the headliner fixed. It also needs a stereo deck. There are nice alpine speakers and a nice kenwood amp in the car.
I have a empty console pod ready for gauges.
All the vent and heater controls work. A/C is inoperable due to the compressor bearing making noise. (no belt)
all the lights and everything in the dash works except the little electric boost bar and the left turn signal indicator.
everything else works besides power locks.
sad: I'm pretty sure its a salvage title. car is pretty straight.
good tires new battery.
I have a nice eaton posi unit and all the rear end seals ready to be installed.
Car looks okay but needs weatherstrip and paint to look really nice. This would be a great car to finish and modify to drag race if nothing else, because you wouldn't be hurting the value of a low mileage emaculate collector. I love these cars and wish I had the time and money to keep it. I'm looking for that hot air guy that will give it a good home.
In Littleton, CO. headlight Bezels and correct screws will be done before the car is sold.
$5200? make me an offer or a trade. pre 1973 muscle cars, or really interested in pref. manual transmission must be 4x4 must be long bed truck to daily drive. gas or diesel. maybe a cold air GN, but pref. not. Spencer (720)-648-2210
buick.jpg
10002986_834531719894303_1939148151_n.jpg
IMG_0827.jpg
IMG_1062.jpg
IMG_1084.jpg
IMG_1100.jpg
IMG_1101.jpg
IMG_1103.jpg
IMG_1104.jpg

Glws, I love those designer series cars!!!! Needs a little TLC but I love it!

Sorry to see you go.hopefully there's a Tr out there for you.

They'll be a even better one for you when the time is right glws !!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app