1985 Monte Carlo SS in TN

ProChargedMonte

After much debate I've decided to sale my Monte. I've done a lot of work to it since I bought it 5 years but it's still far from a show car.

Under the hood:
350 bored +.060(360ci) with maybe 2000 miles on it: cast rotating assembly, flat top pistons with 8.5-9:1 compression, hydraulic flat tappet cam/lifters, 882 heads w/stock valves, roller rockers, mellings high pressure oil pump, sheet metal valve covers, as of right now a 750 Mighty Demon carb that's designed for a blow-thru app. but runs just as good n/a as well, Edelbrock RPM Air-Gap intake, MSD billet distributor, 6A box and coil and new 8.5mm plug wires.
Aluminum radiator, electric fan, stainless steel headers connected to 40 series Flowmasters, aluminum water pump, chrome 1-wire 110 amp alternator, Lokar acc. cable, March water pump pulley.

Tranny:
2004R from an '87 Grand National with the D5 converter (2400 stall).

Stock 3.73 rear.

Rear springs have been heated and the front has 2" Belltech drop spindles with new Iroc Z springs.

Interior:
Most has been redone in black, including the dash. Autometer Ultra-Lite gauges and 5" monster tach, B&M Pro Stick shifter, Kenwood cd player.

Outside:
Definitely no show car paint even though it may look it from the pictures but still very good driver quality. 4" Harwood fiberglass cowl hood with show car finish underneath.
American Racing Torqlite wheels: Rears are 18x8's with 275/40R18's and the fronts are 17x7's with 235/40R17's.

Price: $5900

Not sure how to post pictures on here...

I am a very motivated seller looking to better my financial situation... and start looking for a '68-'72 Nova as well.

Price Drop... $5500

It did have a P600B ProCharger on it. I took it off to save for a later project... but now I'm thinking of selling it.

Reduced...

Price drop again...

New price - $5300 without P600B ProCharger, $7500 with everything to put it back on.

Kevin.

Yet another option...

Another option to maybe help sale this car... I can swap out the cowl hood for the stock black hood (rust free) that came on the car along with the stock radiator/shroud/aftermarket fan, stock floor shifter and remove the monster tach (original dash tach still works perfect) and drop the price $800 down to $4500 (minus the ProCharger)... anybody?