1985 Grand National/T-Type

87chrisss

BLUBYU
Hello im selling my turbo regal its an 85 with an 87.. 109 casting intercooled engine has je pistons ported heads custom cam 3200 stall snow performance alky injection 8.5 rear with aftermarket tom's axles....brand new suspension which includes competetion engineering 3 way adjustable race shocks..a.c blows cold when it wants to still r12 hasnt been converted to r134a maybe just needs a recharge..car runs str8 as a whistle newer paint and tires no weird noises doesnt pull to any side..
cons..just saw a couple of dots of tranny oil on floor did transmission 6-7 months ago no lie took it back to the tranny place warranty was only 3 months so they wont replace anything.....w/e anyways car shifts just fine. i can drive it with no problem!! i also think i had checked the tranny oil wrong so i might have overfilled it so it might be that?? im an honest man the car drives with no problem it shifts into every gear nice and firm...no problem i promise im an honest man and will not lie to any one...pls text me if any questions 786 487 3024 i cant post flix wont let me? hi have a vid on you tube so search 1985 grand national and it should be under 87chrissss

vehicle is in Miami, FL ******

car has Garret 60-1 turbo with downpipe and dual exhaust might be 3 inch im not sure? cas has 60lb injectors also has turbo tweak chip ran mid to high 11's have paperwork to prove and time slip..no smoke or anything like that.. reason for selling got a good deal on a house trying to buy it.. asking for 8,500 obo**

GLWS! but you put this in the CARS WANTED section vice the CARS FOR SALE section. Recommend you contact an admin to have it moved.

hey thanks but where would i find an admin to move it for me? i cant located them in members list..