1985 Grand National clone for sale

nickyt

i like my 85
1985 Buick Grand National clone. Originally a T-Type car. Car is almost complete. To complete the car, it needs bumper fillers, spoiler, shifter handle, and a fender bolt. The car has a 2 year paint job. It shines nice in the sun, but it isnt the perfect paint. The car is a california car with no rust or body damage. The car has been built with all original grand national parts. The interior is in good shape. The plastic pieces, dash, gauges are in nice shape, the driver seat and panel cloth could use alittle attention. The car is the original turbo fuel injected engine. 200r4 tranny with a 3.42 posi. The drivetrain is all original and stock. I drove the car as a daily driver, until it statred to run alittle rough. This is do to a hanging valve which is probably because of carbon build up. To cure this problem, carbon cleaner might do the trick. The car failed smog because of a gas cap gasket, thats it. I have the title. It has a clean title, but the title is not in my name. I am a student, and dont have the time, or the money to finish it. Call or email for any other questions. (978)-460-3072