1985 Grand National, 92,000 miles, Astro Roof

jlasinski

Hate to do this, I was in the process of building this car as my daily driver, when the wife needed a new car, so this one has to go. 1985 Grand National with 92,000 miles, Astro Roof, Pwr Windows, Doors, Seat. Automatic Climate Control, Concert Sound. I believe it is all stock with the exception of a K&N Filter and a Magnaflow Dual Exhaust. I have redone the interior with OEM parts I located on this website and Craigslist. Replaced drivers seat, upper and lower rear seat, console and steering column. I have also redone headliner. The original radio is missing, but I have replaced with a new Pioneer AM/FM/CD with aux input. The car also has VDO Console guages and A-Pillar Guage that are not hooked up. Body is a 20 footer. Fairly straight with a few dings and a little rust in the corner of both doors. New Fiberglass rear bumper fillers. Car drives and runs well. Needs to be tweaked. Falls on its face when you stomp it. Has a small oil leak but does not blow any smoke and sounds good. Was supposedly rebuilt, but I do not have any reciepts for that. Overall, a good project car that you can drive while you work on it. I would like to get $7500 for it, but I am open to offers. No trades please. Located in the St. Louis Area.
GN Refurb 2.jpgGN Refurb 3.jpgGN Refurb 6.jpg