1985 GN for sale in NJ Looks Great $3800 Best offer

nhrabill

Full of Hot Air
Hi all,

This is your lucky day! I have no luck when I say no luck I mean it. I have invested at least $8,000 into this car in the past 4 years I have owned it and I have yet to enjoy the car. Here are the Specs:

1985 BuicK Grand National

65k apx have to check odometer to verify
Hard top car - Cloth GN Gray and Black Interior - Power Steering - Power Brakes - Power windows - A/C - New Speakers and Stereo. Bought car for a fun cruiser kept most all stock Garaged most of the time she spent with me.
I had car repainted 3 years ago looks great except inside drivers side drip rail I will send photos.

Some of the work I had done:
4 New KYB shocks
New timing chain old one lost a tooth so I had to have the heads rebuilt because of this.
Rebuilt heads
Had trans rebuilt at 61,000
Drivers side Power window motor and control.
New Computer
1986 GN Turbo clocked to fit the 85
So many more things I cant even repaired and replaced

Heres the Problem Thinking I had a turbo problem I replaced the stock turbo with that of a good rebuilt 86' as i started the car trying to get it running the other day I noticed squeaking and clunking noises well after 2 minutes with no oil pressure before I figured out the oil pump or the crank sensor went bad. I don't know which one and don't care anymore I want this car gone come take it away. I am guessing the lack of oil probably made me spin a bearing somewhere who knows.

As you can tell I am frustrated :mad: and my wife is nagging me to get rid of 1 of my 2 projects

Call anytime (908) 892-9678
I will email pictures or come see for yourself.
Bill
NHRABill@yahoo.com

i would like pics also please and any other info you might have and how far are you...im in brooklyn ny....thanks vinny

Thanks for alll the emails and intrest I guess I am going to list it on ebay next week sometime I hate ebay too many deadbeats trying to sell on there is a full time job.

I would still like to get a pic of the front underside and the back underside of the car....

I sent pics to all who asked I will hold off on ebay for another week to let yuo guys come take a look. please be serious buyers though I need to move on with these projects.
If you did not get the photos you requested please re email me and I will send again. 908-892-9678

Hey all,

I am soooo tired of sending photos I had to figure out how to add to the group sooo here they are I have more of course so if ou need any or have ?'s please ask. Also if you don't mind I am kinda busy so if you have absolutely no intention on buying the car please stop requesting photos. :rolleyes:

Thanks again for looking and I will be listing it on Ebay sometime next week2/13 or 2/14 if it doesn't sell this weekend. call 908-892-9678

TT T T TTT

Last Chance

Ok Guys Here is your last chance,

I am going to list the GN up on Ebay I hate to do it cause I would rather see a GN guy get it rather than some punk that would destroy a original car. But I have no choice it has to go. Take a look at the photos above and call me if you are intrested i will list it up tonight if no calls.

I hate Ebay too many 12 year olds with big dreams asking ?'s. But I am sure I will be able to sell for more on there given my competition.

Sold on Ebay

Hey all I just sold my GN on Ebay :(

Sad day for me but I had to let it go maybe in a year or so I will get another and hopefully have better luck then. I want to thank everyone for thier help and advice and I will see you at the track in my 75 Vette I am the one with the 6-71 Blower :)

Talk to you soon