1985 gn basic performance upgrades help

damon85gn

hey im new to the forum and trying to get as much info as possible this is my first turbo regal and need some help guys ...Im looking to clean up my engine compartment and add a couple basic performance parts that are easy to install im not a mechanic yet and kinda slow when it comes to turbo cars but i know the basics ..car is bone stock and need ideas for simple performance upgrades ,and ofcourse power master is going out and would like to find replacement kit ...also i have a factory digital dash and lights not working only mileage helpppp my head is spinning

Check out gbodyparts.com if you don't see what you want, just call. They have everything!

If you're not mechanically inclined I hope you have some $ to rely on. If you're willing to learn and not worried about getting dirty then you should be ok.;) Make sure to read the sticky in this section for help.:)

I would do anything before installing a good quality aftermarket boost gauge and hotwire kit.

ok i have basic knowledge on how to fix stuff take it apart put back together just do know all the vocab i can do most basic repairs like brakes suspension weld im a body man painter.. just the turbo motor is so confusing compared to 350 chevy or olds i been doin a lottttt of research for the last 2 months picked up a lot of basic info and history ... like the brake system ive heard that if u go vacuum u lose some boost thats why i wanted to pick the right brake setup ..i know i prolly sound like a idiot but just trying to get info on upgrades i can make .. cant find any help in my city