1985 Buick T-type w/87 conversion

Matt Sando

For sale mint 1985 Buick Regal Limited w/67,000 miles on it garaged it's whole life by one owner. Original paint and interior. Has 87 intercooled setup professionally done over 10k invested. many upgrades to much to list serious inquiries only! For more details send me an email or PM. email is matteosando@hotmail.com $8500

Attachments

• battle of the bands 006.jpg
    battle of the bands 006.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 565
  • battle of the bands 008.jpg
    battle of the bands 008.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 558
Guy's I can tell you this car is in great shape.
It spent the winter in my heated garage behind my GN!

Hear is a list of what it has into it.

87 motor. new valvesprings, timing chain, all new gaskets, motor has 72K on it 62mm throttlebody and plenum, 009 injectors, new SS fuel lines, new crank and cam sensors, dut. neck intercooler, TA 60 turbo, mease 3" SS downpipe trans+ w/lt1 MAF, new coil and module
correct 87 GN trans with CK performance shift kit and orange stripe convertor, new hardened stator, trans cooler
all wiring was replaced with turbo specific wiring, has turbo specific a/c heater box and inner fenders, gas tank, rear, fuel lines, turbo dash, fuel press. and boost on a pillar,

turbo is brand new just put on before end of last summer and only drove the car 30 miles this year.
Car has never be raced at track boost is @ only at 12lbs haven't got the chance to tune yet

I absolutly love this car and put countless hours into it but got a job offer in CA so it's gotta go. Must be seen to be appreciated! If it doesn't sell I drive the damn thing to Cali :)

Interior? Leather or cloth? Color? Shift on floor or column? Power Seat, windows, locks, or antenna? Car looks great from your pictures!