1985 buick t type, full champion top end

James Dove

motor was built by mike at wildcat in georgia. full champion top end.

gn1 aluminums with t and d shaft mounts. $1900

champion intake. champion rails. champion doghouse. $500

gn1 valve covers $100

brand new reds xp double pumper all race gas been in it. ordered from hartline less than 10 miles - $525

2004r with vig converter. built by mike at wildcats brother. can get more info when requsted. shifts perfect and hard.

I know i havent been a member here long, but if u message me i will be glad to give you my phone number so that you can call me.

the bottom end is forged, has a quarter sized hole in front right side of block. the crank turns over but the valve train does not move. i think the timing chain broke. all the oil is still in it and no noise from bottom end.

im sure a price is required but i have no idea where to start but i will do some looking shortly.

also have precision t67 and precision air to air intercooler i may part with.

motor was built by mike at wildcat in georgia. full champion top end. gn1 aluminums with t and d shaft mounts. champion intake. champion rails. champion doghouse.

2004r with vig converter. built by mike at wildcats brother. can get more info when requsted. shifts perfect and hard.

I know i havent been a member here long, but if u message me i will be glad to give you my phone number so that you can call me.

the bottom end is forged, has a quarter sized hole in front right side of block. the crank turns over but the valve train does not move. i think the timing chain broke. all the oil is still in it and no noise from bottom end.

im sure a price is required but i have no idea where to start but i will do some looking shortly.
Is this a hot air engine or an intercooled engine?See Ya! John

sean lawrence, i will get you pics of converter and intercooler and turbo. i have pics of the turbo on my phone. the converter is 3500 non lockup i believe. not up to par on all this stuff as i should be.

psycho6 i will get pics of the covers,

guys if i havent replied to you, my phone number is 910-874-5574.

please let me know who you are on the board so i can try and keep it straight.

as of right now, ill have the top end off wednesday. and as long as everything goes good, the top end is spoken for per text messages i have been asnwering.

i will stay updated as possible.