1985 Buick Regal T-type

zerex

As topic says I rescued this car from being stripped a few years ago. 8.5 rear is missing, has a 7.5 in there not sure where it went. Engine is partially disassembled but it's all there. Missing front end sheet metal. If I don't find any interest will pull engine to see what's wrong with it and find the sheet metal. Of course price will go up from there. Car has been stored inside, body is straight, no rust. Clean Autocheck can e-mail on request. Clean and clear title.

$1000 obo, would trade from 98-02 V6 3800 Camaro condition not important since want to make it a race car.
33614368929.jpg

25419214535.jpg

25419214541.jpg

25419214537.jpg

25419214542.jpg

25419214534.jpg

25419214531.jpg

25419214532.jpg

Is this car still for sale. I'm interested in it.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yes I still have the car, and everything is always for sale :p well mostly everything.

Nope, all or nothing. Since no one seems interested in fixing it, getting ready to tear it down and fix it myself :)

Can you give me a few weeks to get money together

Not going anywhere anytime soon, but if you wait to long I will start fixing it, then price starts going up as I fix stuff :)

V

Damn all the good deals are always on the wrong side of the country for me. Been looking for a parts car around Houston TX.

Have any experience shipping a vehicle? How much you think to get it shipped to Houston TX?

Still have the car but as I have said repeatedly I am not parting, and if your not fixing it, I am not selling.

What all body pieces are missing ? Do you have more pics of the body you could send me, I'm on the other side of the map but I'm looking for a project car and may be interested also may have a trade for you pm me.

I recently got the bumper, bumper shocks and fan shroud, headlight buckets, needs all blinkers, header panel, filler panels and headlight trim rings.

Sent from my N810 using Tapatalk