1985 Buick Regal 6.0L LQ4 Turbo

Ace

Whoosh
car is located in Rochester, NY but can drive to meet buyer. car is very reliable.

start up/walkaround/driving

6.0L LQ4 pulled from 2004 silverado 2500
4l80e 4-speed auto
8.5" grand national rear
aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
master power t76 @ 9 psi
dual walbro 255 lph
80 lb/hr mototron injectors
hotchkis( think)upper and lower control arms
air lift bags w/ stems to adjust

This car is extremely reliable I've driven it for 2 years and the only thing that went wrong was the headlight switch which I fixed without having to replace anything. It is a 10 second car you could drive every day if you want and get almost 20 mpg.

Engine and trans are rock solid and will live for a really long time. It has the best rear GM made from the factory so the drivetrain will essentially outlive the car itself.

bad:
-some rust but minimal for a car its age in upstate ny
-rear bumper fillers need to be replaced. (i have new replacements just aren't painted because i was going to plastidip the entire car)
-bad bushing in body mount in passenger side rear, bump sometimes with passengers in rear or hard bumps
-needs nys inspection. only thing stopping it is bald rear drag radials. all headlights, turn signals, brakes work great. got some new dr's on the way.

This car is purely entertainment as I have another vehicle for daily driving.

KJu30Is.jpg

0XO4s2S.jpg

opdoW8U.jpg

mUjt6Dx.jpg

price is 7500 obo
maybe interested in trade depending what you have

email andypwidman@gmail.com

car is in storage right now I will try to get more today if not this week

How many miles on the engine/trans? Was anything done before the turbo install? (Rings, etc) how complete was the install (ac/ cruise?)?

How many miles on the engine/trans? Was anything done before the turbo install? (Rings, etc) how complete was the install (ac/ cruise?)?

40k on engine/trans. motor is stock. car retains heat and all the gauges work but no a/c or cruise

Not a lot of 6.0L Silverado 1500s out there. I thought only the SS and 2wd Oklahoma or Lone Star packages were equipped that way. Are you sure it wasn't pulled from a 2500? Not that it matters I guess. Good luck with sale.

Not a lot of 6.0L Silverado 1500s out there. I thought only the SS and 2wd Oklahoma or Lone Star packages were equipped that way. Are you sure it wasn't pulled from a 2500? Not that it matters I guess. Good luck with sale.
They made 1500 HDs that were 4drs with the 6.0. GMC Sierra Denali had them too. I've got an early 2500 that is not an HD that has the 6.0 and 4l80 in it.

They made 1500 HDs that were 4drs with the 6.0. GMC Sierra Denali had them too. I've got an early 2500 that is not an HD that has the 6.0 and 4l80 in it.

True, the 1500HDs (crew cab only) were just light duty three quarter ton trucks with 8 lug wheels and everything. There was demand bc 2500HD gas trucks only came with 4.10 gears but the 1500HDs could be had with 3.73. The 3.73s did better on gas with the 4 speed auto but the later model 6spd autos do better with the 4.10 rears; at least around here with hills. This only applies to gas engines though. I'm pretty sure all duramax's until recently were only equipped with 3.73 axles. I think you can get 3.42s now but I don't think they ever put 4.10s behind the diesel.

I have been trying to contact him on LS1tech without a response. I would buy this in a hearbeat.