1984 WH1 3500$ IN MICHIGAN kinda long post

7tcutty

ODO SHOW 39K dont think ist 139 but i really dont know.
the car is complete from a to z has the leir sieglar interior,
the car runs and drives it has a 3" downpipe no exhaust after that i do have the y pipe that was on it the car drives down the road very good and the trans has a kit in it..
the good the car is straight not dents no accident damage 8.5 3.42 open rear parts new brakes all the way around pads rotors shoes drums and hardware. good shocks and springs. elect fan, water and boost gauges on console. dash is not cracked console is almost perfect floors are very solid. rear quarters are real solid the doors shut like a new car and have never had pins put in them, in installed a rust free decklid and good oem bumper fillers at all 4 corners along with a better grill. all the light work like there posed to the power ant even works!. also has new belts right now its sitting on some are sawtooth wheels and really old tires
the not so good:: the doors are rusted at the bottoms, there is rust starting at the floor seam on the DS, one tear in the DS seat bottom, the car seems to burn some oil. i have not driven this car enough to see if it will clear up or not. the motor sat for 5-6 yrs before i got it, i installed a new rear break line and they need to be bled the car does stop pretty good as it is now, the interior need a good cleaning, and the paint SUCKS its checked and starting to oxidize in a couple of spots.
STUFF I HAVE THAT WILL GO WITH THE CAR
good doors, 86-87 ecm,stock ic chip, air charge temp sensore and some wire, walbro 340 pump, 86-87 conversion harnes for the coil,complete gasket kit,Q boost in car boost controller, 84-85 headers cracked, another spare set of front bumper fillers TWO (2) sets of T type wheels 84-85 style. whatever else thats in the car that i bought for it.
i dont have any good pics of the car as of yet i have to put the bumpers back on and the air dam.
i was gonna paint it and get it right but im looking at keeping my 87 cutlass i just finnished up.
and yes i have a clean and clear title for it.pics will take a bout 3-4 days i have pics of the car all taken apart if you want those
williaka@iserv.net
517-202-3971
lansing michigan 48910
thanks contact me with questions

7tcutty said:
ODO SHOW 39K dont think ist 139 but i really dont know.
the car is complete from a to z has the leir sieglar interior,
the car runs and drives it has a 3" downpipe no exhaust after that i do have the y pipe that was on it the car drives down the road very good and the trans has a kit in it..
the good the car is straight not dents no accident damage 8.5 3.42 open rear parts new brakes all the way around pads rotors shoes drums and hardware. good shocks and springs. elect fan, water and boost gauges on console. dash is not cracked console is almost perfect floors are very solid. rear quarters are real solid the doors shut like a new car and have never had pins put in them, in installed a rust free decklid and good oem bumper fillers at all 4 corners along with a better grill. all the light work like there posed to the power ant even works!. also has new belts right now its sitting on some are sawtooth wheels and really old tires
the not so good:: the doors are rusted at the bottoms, there is rust starting at the floor seam on the DS, one tear in the DS seat bottom, the car seems to burn some oil. i have not driven this car enough to see if it will clear up or not. the motor sat for 5-6 yrs before i got it, i installed a new rear break line and they need to be bled the car does stop pretty good as it is now, the interior need a good cleaning, and the paint SUCKS its checked and starting to oxidize in a couple of spots.
STUFF I HAVE THAT WILL GO WITH THE CAR
good doors, 86-87 ecm,stock ic chip, air charge temp sensore and some wire, walbro 340 pump, 86-87 conversion harnes for the coil,complete gasket kit,Q boost in car boost controller, 84-85 headers cracked, another spare set of front bumper fillers TWO (2) sets of T type wheels 84-85 style. whatever else thats in the car that i bought for it.
i dont have any good pics of the car as of yet i have to put the bumpers back on and the air dam.
i was gonna paint it and get it right but im looking at keeping my 87 cutlass i just finnished up.
and yes i have a clean and clear title for it.pics will take a bout 3-4 days i have pics of the car all taken apart if you want those
williaka@iserv.net
517-202-3971
lansing michigan 48910
thanks contact me with questions

i am keeping the doors unless i get 3500 out of the car and unless the reserve is met on the auction ill keep all the parts ive bought for it