1984 T-Type

elcaminodave

I have a 1984 Buick Regal T-Type for sale. This vehicle is in very good condition and is still basically stock. This is a hot-air car, no intercooler. The car does have an updated TurboTweak chip installed and the coil pack has been converted to the 1986/87 version. The car runs good and strong. The engine was rebuilt by the person that I bought the car from 2 years ago. There is a little bit of a surge before the torque convertor locks up. It may need plugs and/or wires. The car does blow a puff of smoke (fuel?) from time to time when the car has been sitting for an hour or so. Car is a hardtop and is equipped with center console, power windows, power door locks, tilt wheel, AM-FM Stereo Cassette with Ipod plug, cold air conditioning that has been converted to R134, posi traction rear end, rear window defroster and cruise control. The cruise control is the only option on the car that does not work. As with many of these cars, the fuel gauge is not accurate(needs gas when registers a quarter tank, believe me, I found out the hard way) and the calibration of the tach is off. Car has boost gauge on the A pillar and a knock gauge in the center console. I do not think the knock gauge is working properly as I have never seen it operate. Car is Briar Brown Metallic (how many of these do you see?) and the interior is sand gray. I have recently had new OEM front bumper fillers and fiberglass rear bumper fillers installed. I am not aware of any rust, but it does appear that there has been some rust repair on the back bottom corner of the driver's door. I did have a couple of small bubbles repaired over the passenger door when I had the bumper fillers installed. As you can see in one of the pics, the front driver's seat needs some work. There is also one small tear in the top of the back seat. I have the correct seat material to fix these and I will include it. Car has 4 Fuzion HRi 215/65R15 96H tires that have approximately 1000 miles on them. I have a copy of the original window sticker that came with this car. I also have parts bills for a lot of the parts used in the engine rebuild. I have documentation that make me think the mileage on the car is original mileage, but because of the age of the car, the clear title I have in hand shows mileage as "Exempt". Also included is a used stock turbo that I purchased to have on hand (I do not know it's condition), a used turbo analog instrument cluster, a 1984 Buick dealer service manual and a 1984 Buick dealership sales guide that shows options, color chips, etc for the entire Buick line. I have owned this car for a little over 2 years and have really enjoyed it. When I purchased it, I thought I would never sell it, but with 3 kids driving all the daily drivers, I am forced to drive this car as my daily driver. Instead of using it as a daily driver, I would rather sell it to someone that would appreciate it and I will purchase a more suitable daily driver. Please feel free to ask any questions. If there are any other picture angles you would like to see, please let me know. I am in Edgefield, SC. dtollison@yahoo.com Price: $5000.00