1984 T injectors

Jason Cunningham

Have a car been setting over 10 years. Removing injectors going through fuel system. Pulled injectors they have green stripe and have 2812 on them. These are aftermarket? The stock injectors that I was going to replace them with don't have stripe..

Those are probably the Green Stripe injectors that were a popular upgrade in the 90's. We put them in my car in 95 and they worked great for many years. If the Green Stripes are working I'd keep those on there. I have a set around here somewhere, if you need to know more about them the forum go them I can dig up my old info if you'd like.

Have a car been setting over 10 years. Removing injectors going through fuel system. Pulled injectors they have green stripe and have 2812 on them. These are aftermarket? The stock injectors that I was going to replace them with don't have stripe..
depending what your goals are i'd recomend you get modern style injectors from eric at turbo tweek and a turbo tweek chip made for you setup John

Just trying to get it going for right now..in the future I am sure I will upgrade fuel system as well as turbo..what should I use to clean injectors and fuel pump with? Like I said just a short term fix to see if she will fire. The title of car only showing 54000 miles as well as odometer..

Just trying to get it going for right now..in the future I am sure I will upgrade fuel system as well as turbo..what should I use to clean injectors and fuel pump with? Like I said just a short term fix to see if she will fire. The title of car only showing 54000 miles as well as odometer..
If I were you after all these years I'd have a pro clean them. They can flow check them and do things you can't do. John

Have them flow tested and cleaned at a local shop or buy new ones also inspect the harness, it's a pain to replace after you put the turbo back on do it now while it's apart

I have 2 harnesses the old one has bare wires were the rodents got it.. the other one looks good exempt for one of plugs wire had pulled out..can I splice a conector or is that a bad idea?

When i got mines running I had the same issue so I spliced it, it worked but after thinking about it I should have changed out the harness. You are taking a risk at having a dry firing piston and that's not ok it's just another gremlin to chase if it runs but runs like crap you will always wonder if it's that one plug you spliced. Save yourself some time and get a new or good used one from one of our members or try caspers electronics