1984 Grand National for Sale.....$1500

wonbadgn87

I have an 84 gn that need alot of work. I got it thinking i would restore it but dont have the money nor the time to do it. I have been owner for 2 years and it has just sat in my driveway. it needs alot of work. the enigne is good shape i actual replaced the turbo all new lines the bigest problem is the fuel system it has been sitting for 2 years. the good think about the 84 is that it is an 84 buick only produce 2000. Automatic collector car once restored or if in racing great project race cars

Attachments

• danielle 019.jpg
    danielle 019.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 1,124
  • danielle 022.jpg
    danielle 022.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 1,124
  • danielle 026.jpg
    danielle 026.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 1,114
  • danielle 027.jpg
    danielle 027.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 1,111
  • danielle 031.jpg
    danielle 031.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 1,111
whoa first pic was like hmm not too bad, last pic is scary! $1500 its a deal! Whats the interior condition, miles and does it leak more details, for this price it will prolly sell! mo pics

Hey did you break into my garage and take a picture of the floor on my car?!?! Hell 1500 bucks wouldn't be a bad deal for a driver after patching that up. It should sell easily. I've been looking for a ruffien for a dd, oh well.

sry guys someone locally offered me 3000 guy cant get it for a week any counter offer will be consider

Will offer the posted 1500. Will I need to trailer it home or does it drive?

This is not ebay.

my offer is still out there3000 forget 1500 i have a a freind of my dads who willing to 3000 for so thats my new bottom dollar sry for the confusion just ound out this today he cant get the money for a week therefore frist come frist come first serve JUST TO LET EVRYONE KNOW THE CAR DOES NOT RUN WILL NEED TO BE TOWED I BELIEVE IT HAS CLEAN TITLE NOT REALLY SURE ALSO SOME INTERIOR PICS

Attachments

• danielle 032.jpg
    danielle 032.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 969
  • danielle 012.jpg
    danielle 012.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 967
Daddy's friend

I'm not exactly a regular around here but I think I can safely say that your dad's buddy is the only way your getting $3000.00. You post a price...that is the price. Anyway, good luck with the rest of the members, I am going to look for a good deal somewhere.

I'm not exactly a regular around here but I think I can safely say that your dad's buddy is the only way your getting $3000.00. You post a price...that is the price. Anyway, good luck with the rest of the members, I am going to look for a good deal somewhere.

Amen brother!

Like I Said, You post a price, you stick to it, Just bad ethics otherwise.

1500/3000 dollars.....

dude, that car looks like somebody was swordfighting in it,............wish i had 3 g's tho. would you take an ex-wife, a hound dog and a lifetime supply of kentucky fried chicken in on trade?if not how much if i keep the ex?

LMAO that looked like my car. except mine was a bit better... well mabey not. mabey he stole it from the guy i sold it to LMAO!!!!

IMO it's not worth $3,000. $1,500 was a good deal, double that is far from it, especially since it's an '84. Like said above, better hope your dad's bud buys it. Might as well forget trying to sell it here after the instant doubling of the price *shrug*

IMO it's not worth $3,000. $1,500 was a good deal, double that is far from it, especially since it's an '84. Like said above, better hope your dad's bud buys it. Might as well forget trying to sell it here after the instant doubling of the price *shrug*

Yep...

But after seeing the interior, I'll only give $900 and I'll pickup.

Also love how hes MIA now.

I'll give you $1k

I'll give you $1k...I'll pick it up! thats the best I can afford to do! hit me up @ kojo300zx@yahoo.com
350ci your right the interior is pretty hurt! $3k you can get a nice GN!

for the 1500.00 i was on my to the bank!!!!!!!!!! now its 3000.00???good luck you wont sell it on here,now that everyone knows what kind of show your running.hope your dads buddy buys it:D

alright im sorry for the bull**** that has been going on the my father freindis dicking me around 1500 takes it need to sell

Don,

Its not worth it... its been hit in the ass end sinc ethe pics, interior is useless, floors are shot, motor hasnt ran in how many years......