1984 Grand National (Central Florida)

HotAirGN

I have an 84 GN that has been slowly brought back to life since I graduated H.S. Have had the car over 3 years and never drive it. The car has done like 4 trips to and from Orlando to Cocoa (45 miles) but otherwise it sits only to collect parts and have some added. I only start it to make sure it still runs and shift the tranny ever so often.
Since Ive had the car I've added: New timing chain, rod, main bearings, Accufab adj fuel pressure reg, Buick GN big mouth cold air intake, all new sensors, 87 coil conversion, and have many other things not installed.
The body has had work but needs alot more to be 100%, interior has new carpet and headliner but the seats are gone and I have replacement door panels.
This car just needs to be tuned in and run to be a good driver. Have pictures asking $2000 obo Email boosted84gn@yahoo.com or call 407-493-8033 if you are intersted or have questions

Pictures have been sent to those interested, thank you. Also I have a video of it running and walking a 360 shot with interior and trunk video. It is a large file and the audio wasnt recorded from the camera to the computer.

The car is in storage in Cocoa. Would prefer to a number a little closer to the asked price but willing to show to anyone. Hopefully then all the new pieces it has can be realized and a solid value set.

HotAirGN,

Sent you an e-mail, may try to call in the next few days

-Corey