1984 GN powered Monte Carlo SS

TurboMonteSS

84 Monte SS with bench seats and no air in beautiful condition. No rust ever and no door dings. 1987 GN motor with TA-60 Limit turbo, 009 injectors, ATR Stainless exhaust, THDP, 208 cam, HR Parts & Stuff mount, 8.5 GN rear with new Eaton posi and bearings, shift kit in transmission. Stock D5 convertor, Reds XP pump, Reds volt booster, Reds 93 chip and Turbotweek 93 chip,Direct Scan software and laptop computer. Runs easy mid 12's on 93 octane, has run best of low 11's with slicks and racing fuel. New Cometic head gaskets. Motor freshened up 5000 miles ago. THIS CAR IS BEAUTIFUL and what a sleeper! $8,900.00

Thanks Jeff. I went to Quaker City Drag Strip last year and ended up in the sport compact lane for a time trial (I didn't know, I just wanted to run) and ended up abusing one of their fastest cars. I came around again and was not so politely informed that I was in the wrong row and it was only for sport compacts. I said yea, I can see why you don't want me in your row. They still don't know what motor I had as I never openned the hood. I beat a modified twin turbo Mitsob. by at least 10 cars.

TTT for ya Gary. This is a very nice car people :wink: . Always very well taken care of. Wish i had the funds to buy it back.

TurboMonteSS said:
Thanks Jeff. I went to Quaker City Drag Strip last year and ended up in the sport compact lane for a time trial (I didn't know, I just wanted to run) and ended up abusing one of their fastest cars. I came around again and was not so politely informed that I was in the wrong row and it was only for sport compacts. I said yea, I can see why you don't want me in your row. They still don't know what motor I had as I never openned the hood. I beat a modified twin turbo Mitsob. by at least 10 cars.

What color combo is the Car>??? Any pics? Send to TGentilin@aol.com