1984 Buick Riviera 92K orig. CA car runs good

Oaktown

t-typeless for 5 yrs..ugh
just put my 1984 riviera on ebay. starting bid 900, buy it now 1500. more pics on ebay.

eBay Motors: Buick : Riviera (item 220243661258 end time Jun-14-08 04:50:39 PDT)

1984 Buick Riviera. 92K original miles. 5.0 automatic front wheel drive. Car runs and drives great. New upper radiator hose. Clean California title, Smogged, Registered until November 2008 and has plates but I took them off for the pics. Body is straight and rust free. Never been stolen or in accident. Has seen a garage for most of its life. Recent oil change and tranny service. Overdrive works. It comes with 3 steel rims and 3 chrome riviera rims. I dont have the 4th to complete either set. The car has 2 chrome rims on it right now and 2 steel rims. The tires are good condition but it could use new ones because not all the sizes are the same, although they are all 15 inch. The stock radio works and sounds good but the tape player doesn't work. The interior is very clean with exception of a couple blemishes (see pics). All power options. Dual power front seats, tilt, ac, power windows, door locks, rear defrost, power trunk release. The body is very straight with exception of a couple very minor dings. Front bumper fillers are pretty much gone. Rears are okay but also have cracks. Paint is nice condition and looks original. top looks good for original. Engine and transmission are good. if you buy it just make sure you drive it in D on the street and not OD which is overdrive for freeway. It works as well. It has air conditioning but I disconnected the power to it because the pully was making noise. Nice original Riviera for cheap! I cant afford gas and I have waaay too many cars. The state of California will give me 1000 to "retire" it but it is too nice for that and Im sure someone out there would like to have it. I will even start the bidding at lower than 1000 to try to find it a good home. I like the car a lot, it is my daily driver and is a good riviera to start off rather than junk. The chrome on this car is very shinny. everything looks good. just needs an owner who is willing to take care of it and give it some TLC and the things it needs. will be a great buy as I am starting it low with no reserve. if interested in buy it now give me an offer and i will let you know. If it doesnt have a buy it now it is because I had people flake in the past. Buyer will have to arrange shipping or pick up within 10 days of auctions end. I can drop it off at a shipper if nearby. Please email me if you have any questions. Thanks and good luck bidding. carfax for 84 riviera = CARFAX Vehicle History Report on 1G4AZ57Y8EE457406

riviera068.jpg

riviera069.jpg

riviera070.jpg

riviera067.jpg

riviera066.jpg

riviera065.jpg

riviera057.jpg

riviera086.jpg

riviera042.jpg

riviera062.jpg