1983 Hurst Olds in Pa.

mcroz3

I have a nice 83 H/O for sale in West Chester Pa. Just painted and stripped this Summer.. Engine rebuilt. Over 10K invested in the last 4 years.. Email me at mcroz3@comcast.net for pics and more info... $7900 obo

Well, assuming you are the guy I was talking to about doing an LC2 swap, I still think you should go for it. I'd say it's safe to assume that was you...how many Hurst's do you see around anymore? I saw a complete drivetrain around here recently for ~$2k and instantly thought of our conversation. I was thinking I should have got your email address.

Anyway, just my thought...not even sure if it's worth $.02. But anyway, if you decide to go ahead and sell I can tell anyone that is interested that this is indeed a beautiful car. You can definitely see the time and money invested into it. To that end here's another TTT for ya. Good luck! :)

I love the Hurst olds! I need this one to start a collection..(now, I just need the money:( ) That car is worth every penny of 8 grand...

On Ebay now Item # 2494092051 Ramair1 Aaron tell your buddy he can get a great deal on this car.. I have a 87 in my radar Locked and loaded. I can take Visa MC

Curt