1983 Buick T-Type Turbo w/ Spare Engine Block and a bunch of parts

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
I have a 1983 buick t-type turbo with t-tops for sale... I HATE TO SELL IT, But ive got too. Its my first car, and Ill miss it dearly... It is a project car however, but it does run and drive. theres not many of these left of THIS year. only about 3700 made, and even less had chrome and t-tops with full power options. theres about 160k Miles on the stock engine. Decent tread on the tires. T-tops leak very slightly in rainy weather, but the cars always been stored inside. It comes with A BUNCH of parts. Or you could easily swap in just about any standard GM engine you can think of. ITS GOTTA GO!!

Pros
*Posi rear end.
*Body is straight, with a few scratches, and a slight dent in the door
*Interior is fairly clean
*Still Has power to boot
*New Starter
*Just plain Cool, still pretty quick for its age.
*Comes with about 650$ worth of parts
*turbo spools well
*New Brakes and Chrome Trim
*Autozone Duralast Gold Battery
*Has a Cheap deck, but its better than nothing
*Runs Drives Stops, Lights work
*New alternator about 1 year old

Cons
* its seen better days... but ive taken care of it the best I know how (www.turbobuick.com)
* Could Use a master Cylinder
*Oil Change wouldn't hurt it
*Exhaust is missing from the down pipe, but its not very loud, But sounds Awesome
*Could Use a Serious Tune Up or a rebuild...
*Heater core works, but the hot air is intermittent, sometimes it works,sometimes it doesn't
*Could use some weatherstripping near the drivers door and T-tops (easily found online)
*some small electrical quirks on the inside from time to time.
*wire rims are kinda ugly, but some CLR or some elbow grease and they clean up okay...

ITS GOTTA GO ASAP!!!!! Im leaving the state, and Need the money more than the car... Comes with a BUNCH of parts and Tools hence the price. Im open to any decent offers, but please dont lowball, and NOOO TRADES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER!!!

253-961-6965
Call me anytime

Attachments

• Buick 1.jpg
    Buick 1.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 107
  • BUick 2.jpg
    BUick 2.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 108
  • buick 3.jpg
    buick 3.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 107
  • buick 5.jpg
    buick 5.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 105
Post a price Romone. Sorry but it's the rules. The car's in the WA area, I believe Seattle.