1983 Buick Regal T-Type

watcoriviera812

1983 Buick Regal T-Type, 68000 original miles, Decor Package(two tone black and silver paint, blacked out grill and bezels, wide rocker panel molding, sport steering wheel). Bucket seats w/console shift, light fawn interior, air conditioning (inop), cruise control(works great), pwr windows/seat, rear defrost, Factory option 14 inch aluminum wheels. First year of the T-Type, first Regal to wear the turbo 6 badging. T-Type package includes 3.8L turbo v6, 4bbl quadrajet carb, hydro boost brakes, performance suspension, and a bulged hood. This car is still in all original condition except a new flowmaster cat back exhuast and tune up. The rear driver quarter has a large dent and rust at bottom of quarter. Ofcourse the bumper fillers are gone as in all GM cars.The rest of the car is rust free outside and underneath. It will need some body work on the driver quarter and paint. The interior would need the seats recovered and new carpet. The dash and console are in great shape. This car was very rarely driven for ten years until I purchased the car last spring. It has since been my daily driver and always starts, runs and drives good. A great and rare buick to restore, or drive as is and fix as you go. Deserves to go to a fellow Buick man. Asking $4200.00 Please call Jeff @812-568-4137 if you have any questions , Thanks

Do you have any pictures? Where are you located?
Yes I have some photos I can e-mail you. The car is on Ebay right now if you want to look it up, its listed under 1983 buick grand national. Or you can call me or send me your e-mail and I will send you the photos. thanks Jeff