1982 t-type for sale 5000 obo

Turbo Grizzly

NEED TURBO! / TRANS!
well here i go again. ok so its a 1982 t-type NO TURBO :frown: with a 4.1 jasper (25kmiles) a rebuilt 350 tranny with shift kit conversion to v6 (80kmiles) a brand new edelbrock 4barrel 600 carb with larger pins to help control consumption. edelbrock air filter (14inch) and breather to match. edelbrock intake. d.u.i. distributor. a moderate crane cam. m.d.s. sparks and wires. pant is light redwood (official name) it has t-type vector magnesium rims. Michelin tires. unfortunately no center caps. blacked out grill and lights. aftermarket shocks and dual pipes (flow master) the interior is mainly maroon and the headliner is falling down. it has a 90s gm CD player (awia) an "autogauge" rpm gauge. also a oil pressure gauge on the drivers door frame. so the body is in great shape. i take it to car shows around here and i get compliments all the time. body millage is about 125,000. like i said thou, motor has 25k and trany has 80k. new carb. everything else runs great. looking to sell bc i would like to get a truck. i work construction and well a truck would help. i hate to sell it ive had it for 6 years it was my first car and ive done nothing but take care of it. thanks for your offers and intrest. *also the reason im asking 5k is ive researched to value of this car on n. a. d. a. and also by looking at other cars for sale on this site. for instance. a multi colored paint job and a smashed front end (wreaked basically) was for sale for 2500.....well my car is dependable and well not to sound cocky but down right great looking.*

Attachments

• my car.jpg
    my car.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 316
  • 0807091536(3).jpg
    0807091536(3).jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 311
  • 0807091537.jpg
    0807091537.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 320
i had a local graphic guy make it. cost $20 and i believe its 13in....i could be wrong. i could talk to him and see if he can make another and then figure out how to get it to you if you would like.

Bump!!

btw i just bought 4 brand new bf goodrich tires and brand new front brakes full service too! plus an electric choke for the carb....ah helps in the colder days :) in case ne local guys have beed wondering all of the work done to the car and services to it have been done at....1) high peak muscle and classics in valdese. me and mike (the owner) are great friends. 2) premium fast lube, me and brandon (owner) have been pals for 7 years. i trust both of these guys and there shops. if u need good deals on parts high peak is the place or service like oil all the way to balencing tires.... premium is where to go. ok thanks everyone!