1980 riviera s-type

6cylboost

inactive member
Posting this for a friend. His dad died middle of last year from lung cancer and was a mechanic by trade. House, car, and parts for sale. I know nothing on the history of this car or if its rare, or not. His dad was in the process of installing new bumper fillers weeks before he passed. They fillers are boxed in the trunk along with the tail light he removed. If car interest you, rhonda his sister is the one to contact. They are painting and fixing up the house and this car sits in the garage. It does start and run and was driven from one garage to another on the same property. This car sits in st. louis mo. and had no rpo tag on the trunk lid.
rhonda can be reached at rrausche@msn.com. Her cell # (314)265-3160. She is asking 4k obo. Its a hot air car with spare parts that go with it. Tach shows 88000 miles and gas shocks are bad on hood and trunk. Car has sat for 15yrs. She would like it to goto a good home. I took a lot of pics but cant upload them at this time. I will try again tomorrow after work. Any tips on loading pics is appeciated