1979 Buick Regal Sport Coupe Turbo!

Turbo was on an import but just need the 3 bolt to put on my new header's. And I like my rods just gunna use them with a custom piston set.

trade you a 3bolt for your 4bolt?

if you insist on those rods.... but dont expect to daily drive with pistons that short.... your gonna induce alot of slap.

A.j.

trade you a 3bolt for your 4bolt?

if you insist on those rods.... but dont expect to daily drive with pistons that short.... your gonna induce alot of slap.

A.j.

4 bolt like a T4 frame turbo? No i'm just gunna use my 6152S with a PTE housing then upgrade to a 71mm or 74mm with a 3 bolt also but in a .85a/r. I'm just gunna use the 2 dot rods but put ARP rodbolts and make sure their in great to good condition.

4 bolt like a T4 frame turbo? No i'm just gunna use my 6152S with a PTE housing then upgrade to a 71mm or 74mm with a 3 bolt also but in a .85a/r. I'm just gunna use the 2 dot rods but put ARP rodbolts and make sure their in great to good condition.

again your wasting your time going to a .85 turbine housing.... unless your spraying your not going to avoid the lag.

well if you change your mind, I have a buick .63 3 bolt turbine housing.... for a 6152 that i dont need....

A.j.

again your wasting your time going to a .85 turbine housing.... unless your spraying your not going to avoid the lag.

well if you change your mind, I have a buick .63 3 bolt turbine housing.... for a 6152 that i dont need....

A.j.

How much for the housing shipped to me? PM me a price for the housing. Or email me at hand1222000@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
MIKE

Not a bad price but remember Jase just got a job finally so I'm sure it will be a little while.

Sorry been awhile since i've posted. Parts are coming slowley tho. Got my Precision hotside now have to get my header's and then send the carb off to warwagon lol just been busy with work and my daughter.

Well guys i'm back got the ich again to play with the regal. Got some Centerline rims 15x6 & 15x10 got my Precision 3 bolt 86-87 housing for my 6152S. Also found some stainless steel headers. Gunna save some cash up and ship the carb off then pull the motor and trans to put the TH400 i have in with a Freshened up 231. Well here's the pics of the rims going 165/80/R15 in the front and then 26/9/R15 Hoosier Slicks in the rear.

IMAG0258.jpgIMAG0259.jpg

Sold the Car to a buddy of mine. I will be parting out the last of the performance part on this project look in the for sale section for parts.