1978 trans am for sale in michigan

darkostoj

1978 trans am original 400 car now has a 350 with an auto trans

super solid body, but could use some TLC

motor was rebuilt in 07, works perfect and has no issues, no leaks, doesnt smoke, starts instantly, and has good oil pressure
trans was rebuilt in 08, have reciept, shifts smooth and firm
rear gear, I'm not sure what it is, but the speedo is off, and the rear has a limited slip, i can check if anyone is interested. I am doing about 2500rpm at 75 mph
body has virtually no rust anywhere. There is minor surface rust in the middle lower of the drivers side rear quarter and its not really noticable but no holes.
all the brakes have been rebuilt, have reciepts
new ujoint and starter have reciepts
snowflake wheels have been reconditioned and look great
air shocks in the rear
interior is very clean and in good shape
car drives amazing, I would have no problems driving it anywhere

the bad

the passenger quarter was replaced, and they did a good job but put a small skim coat over the new quarter and didnt know how to sand it properly so it is a little wavy,
there is a small dent in the middle of the passenger door
there is a small dent in the middle front of the drivers door
the drivers armrest on the door is broken
the hood needs to be realigned
the front hubcaps are missing off the wheels
there are a couple spots on the front bumper that are missing paint...the car lightly tapped another car and webbed up 2 spots
misc chips around the car.
water temp gauge doesnt work

the issues on the car aren't all that bad, and its a real nice solid start for someone to have a great car. It is super solid and the whole underbody looks really nice, the only work done on the body was that passenger side quarter panel. Fly in and drive it home!

asking $5500

248-506-5916
darkostoj@gmail.com

ta1.jpg

ta2.jpg

ta3.jpg

ta.jpg