1978 Buick Regal Turbo Sport Coupe - WOW!

skyforum

Just not many like this left. This is a one owner, grandma driven and garaged piece of history. The car has 80k very easy miles on it. It has been repainted once by a very reputable (and re-searchable) shop in Denver and is very near perfect for it's age in every other way.

The paint job was more than $3000 several years ago and you can tell by looking at it, the body was disassembled and properly prepared before it was shot. The only dent in the car is a very small indent in the center of the rear bumper where the car was very slowly backed into a post somewhere. There is ZERO rust on this car, a testament to it's life in Colorado. The interior has a few minor flaws, the dash has one, almost imperceptible crack in the plastic near the passengers side on top, there is some sun fading. The seats and carpet do have minimal wear like what would be found on a car that has been little old lady driven for 80k (wink)

The car starts and runs absolutely perfectly. It has been well maintained and except for the last 2 years or so, was garage stored. (was put into a covered storage yard upon her passing). I bought the car from her estate and have the original title issued her by the State of Colorado and the owners manual is perfect and with the car.

It is a beautiful metallic blue (original in every detail) color with the original and in perfect condition white landau top. The bumper strips on the side panels are also complete and in nearly perfect condition. The trunk still has the original carpet and the original spare tire assy, including the cardboard well cover which has never been used or removed from the car!

This car also has the original chrome Sport Rally Wheels.

1978 Buick Regal "Sport Coupe Turbo"

I am looking for $5000 for this car.

DSC_8063.jpgDSC_8118.jpgDSC_8120.jpgDSC_8121.jpgDSC_8122.jpg

Great looking car. Reminds me of my 78 Sport Coupe, just the wrong color. Mine was 2 tone, dark brown metallic over camel metallic with a camel landau top.

I am forced to move this car as soon as possible. I am accepting Best Offers right now. I am dropping the price to $4000. Someone from this forum needs to buy this car. I DO NOT want it to go to someone who isn't going to preserve the legacy.

Just not many like this left. This is a one owner, grandma driven and garaged piece of history. The car has 80k very easy miles on it. It has been repainted once by a very reputable (and re-searchable) shop in Denver and is very near perfect for it's age in every other way.

The paint job was more than $3000 several years ago and you can tell by looking at it, the body was disassembled and properly prepared before it was shot. The only dent in the car is a very small indent in the center of the rear bumper where the car was very slowly backed into a post somewhere. There is ZERO rust on this car, a testament to it's life in Colorado. The interior has a few minor flaws, the dash has one, almost imperceptible crack in the plastic near the passengers side on top, there is some sun fading. The seats and carpet do have minimal wear like what would be found on a car that has been little old lady driven for 80k (wink)

The car starts and runs absolutely perfectly. It has been well maintained and except for the last 2 years or so, was garage stored. (was put into a covered storage yard upon her passing). I bought the car from her estate and have the original title issued her by the State of Colorado and the owners manual is perfect and with the car.

It is a beautiful metallic blue (original in every detail) color with the original and in perfect condition white landau top. The bumper strips on the side panels are also complete and in nearly perfect condition. The trunk still has the original carpet and the original spare tire assy, including the cardboard well cover which has never been used or removed from the car!

This car also has the original chrome Sport Rally Wheels.

1978 Buick Regal "Sport Coupe Turbo"

I am looking for $5000 for this car.

View attachment 140995View attachment 140996View attachment 140997View attachment 140998View attachment 140999