1976 Trans Am Silver & Black

dhauser

The end is fear
Very nice '76 TA in original Sterling silver over black deluxe interior. 400 auto, PS, PDB, Air, nice Sony flip face CD player with Infinity speakers, 16" polished TT2s with new Z-rated tires. Paint and body are very nice. No rust on this car anywhere with exception of one tiny bubble on passenger door down low. Perfect frame rails, trunk, floors, and quarters all appear original (no patchwork or lap welds noted). Interior is very clean with newer upholstery, carpet, etc. Nice door panels. Dash has one small crack in it. The non #s 400 runs very strong, shifts excellent, and has ceramic coated headers with new Flowmaster exhaust system, yielding an awesome muscle car sound. This is an excellent driver, and needs nothing to drive and enjoy right now. Asking $13,500. Hurry, on ebay, and owner wants to sell.

I've included what pics I can given the miniscule limits of the picture uploading function (Hello TB.com, get into the '90s plz!) More and better pics available for seriously interested parties.

Attachments

• whole6.jpg
    whole6.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 717
  • whole10.jpg
    whole10.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 587
  • hood2.jpg
    hood2.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 624
  • chassis4.jpg
    chassis4.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 573
  • eng5.jpg
    eng5.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 576
Me too. I like the hood scoop, hood bird, and headlights and taillights better than the 77-81s.

I'd love to consider your TA, but this car is consigned to me and I don't have the cash right at the moment to make it work out. Owner looking for a cash sale.

I will help TB.com members get a discount on this car if you end up buying.

Trade you my 87 GN for it. Runs 10's, only 45k miles.:confused: Have twice as much into it than what he wants for the TA:cool:

Not my car, or I'd consider yours. Owner is looking primarily for a straight sale. If that changes, I'll get back to you.