1973 Plymouth Duster 340, rotisserie restored, AZ car, Auto, AC - show/street car

Dave C

Life is Short ~ Enjoy Your Ride!
I want to get into another project so I'm selling my Duster. This is the nicest 73 340 Duster on the market today. It has the original 340, backed by the original 727 TorqueFlite automatic and original 3:21 rear end. The car was originally sold new in Arizona then went to Missouri in 2005 where it was completely disassembled, put on a rotisserie and restored. The car retains 100% of its original sheet metal and I have extensive photos of the restoration (some below). Options on the car include power steering, power disc brakes, ICE COLD A/C, AM radio; deluxe interior (includes wood grain on the dash and door panels along with upgraded carpet, headliner, and integrated arm rest for the bench seat). I have an FM converter in the glove compartment. The color scheme is quite rare for a 340 car. The car matches the fender-tag as being Y6 Golden Haze Poly, Parchment interior, white vinyl top, with matching 340 callouts and associated striping. The car has been published in Mike Mueller’s Book "The complete book of Dodge and Plymouth Muscle" and will be in an upcoming issue of Mopar Action magazine. Like I said - this car was taken down to nothing, everything was sent out and replated, rebuilt, or replaced with new reproduction items. The car runs and drives like new, has NEVER been thru a puddle and the paint underneath shines as nice as the paint on the hood. The engine in detailed beyond belief and there is no grease anywhere - you can work on this car in your best suit and not get dirty...LOL<br>
<br>
The car has won no less than twenty 1st place awards and numerous Best of Class awards. Come see it you, won't be disappointed - you can't reproduce this for anywhere near the asking price of $26,500.<br> Dave (617)513-7407

WOW! You could eat out of that engine bay and off the underside! Beautifully done! As I'm sure many others will say, wish I had the cash but that thing is immaculate. Good luck with the sale!

-Rich

Thanks Bill - I sold the car about an hour ago, to a TB member's boss!!!

Car guys rule... (thanks Erik)

Dave C