1973 Camaro Z-28 mint and perfect

acoen

A friend has asked me to help him market his gorgeous and meticulously maintained 1973 Camaro Z-28.

This car was special ordered from Willingham Motor Company in Forsyth, Georgia. The car left the Norwood Ohio GM assembly plant the 3rd week of April 1973, and delivered to the new owner on May 14th, 1973. The car was driven sparingly until 1988. It was stored in a family shop, cranked every couple of months, rarely driven from April 1988 until April 2006. In 2006 the 2nd owner purchased the car. It has had one repaint in the correct poly silver in 1989. This Z/28 has always been garage kept and pampered. It is a complete numbers matching car!
Check out the lack of options:
· Radio Delete
· Stripe Delete
· Gauge Delete
· Console Delete
· Automatic Column Shift
· Paint code: 64/64 – Poly Silver
· Trim code: 775/A51 - Black Bucket Seats
· Motor Number: 13N167375V0418CLK
· Trans. Number: 13N167375
· Original 3:42 G80 posi rearend
· F41 suspension
Power Steering, Power Brakes, thats it! The car has its ORIGINAL red oxide underbody primer. Original valve covers, air cleaner, alternator, radiator, containers, and trunk mat.

The owner is asking 19.5k and is located in Central California...Thanks and feel free to email 4coens@comcast.net for more information and additional photos. This is an amazing car...

Sounds like a very cool car. Forsyth GA is just 15 miles north of me and I've been in the area since 1984 and do not remember Willingham Motors, so that dealership has probaby been out of business for a long time.

Bumo back to the top for ya'! :)

Another free bump for ya Aaron! Long time no talk, hope you're doing well.