1972 blazer cst 4x4 for sale

85 ttypewh1

fire fighter
Time to sell one of my toys to help pay for my 30x60 shop i will be building in the next month. Great truck but since i dont go off road and it does not snow much here in TX, this is the one i will sell for now.
1972 Chevy Blazer CST 4x4, 400sbc, 400 trans with the heavy duty iron transfer case. New Parts include front drive shaft, rear shaft joints, Toyo 37x14.5x15 tires with american racing 15x10 alum rims, heavy duty rad. 6 inch skyjacker susp, 3 inch body lift, right inner fender since they rust out because of the battery, Top to body seals, brakes. Interior is 90% redone it just needs new front carpet, dash pad installed (which i have new in black), door panels repainted black and dash painted black. I have great condition doors to go with it along with the original hood and rims and tires. It is going in truck trader this week and i am asking 9500 obo. Here is a link to a pic and i will post more today of the interior. You can reply here or email me at greg2637@sbcglobal.net Thanks
Greg
http://www.turbobuicks.com/forums/showthread.php?p=393201#post393201